Glad to help you solve those problems, the answers are listed below:
1. Now the cloud service is only available in the US, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. We will expand the use area in the future. Sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.
2. Yes, you need to cut the "U" in the back of the skin using the knife, then the USB cable can go through the skin to charge the camera.
3. Except for push notification, if you change a setting via Reolink App on your device, it will take effect on all mobile devices that have access right. But if you enable push on your device but your wife does not, the notification will only send to your device.
4. The SD card will overwrite the video automatically when it becomes full.
5. You need to set the SSID of the WiFi extender as same as your router, otherwise, you will lose the connection between the camera and the router.
Thank you for choosing Reolink. If you have other problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.