RLN8-410/RLN16-410 experience regarding recording and live view
Richard last edited by
Good afternoon (o;
After testing several open source NVR solutions I would like to know from RLN8/RLN16 users about their experience as the specs/datasheets aren't clear to me...
- What does the "can play 4 synchronous streams" mean for the RLN8-410?
- Is that in live view I only can watch 4 streams?
Currently already have 3 RLC-520 cameras and think about getting some more for our shop/online store facility.
- Are the RLC-520 cameras compatible with the RLN8/RLN16 models?
- Is the recording done in full resolution and framerate set in the camera? So 2560x1920 @30fps?
- Can I attach an UHD 3840x2160 monitor to both models (RLN8/RLN16) ?
thanks in advance
Cynthia last edited by
1. The RLC-520 can work with RLN8/RLN16. 2. It depends on your recording settings. It can be 2560×1920 @30fps. 3. There are no special requirements for the monitor, just to make sure that your monitor is no less than 720p.