NVR Kit questions
The NVR would be installed behind a common Ethernet router. This router will obtain a IP address via DHCP from the internet service provider. Hence there will be no fixed IP address through which the NVR can be accessed. Can a remote windows 7 PC access the NVR....given that the NVR is behind a router with a non-static IP address?
The 4MP cameras that come with the system have no configuration to allow for manually zooming and focusing when installing?
It appears that the RLC-411 POE camera does allow for zooming....but is not offered with the Kit? How can I buy the kit but get the RLC-411 cameras?
Can the NVR send an alert to a remote monitoring Windows PC when motion on any one of the 8 cameras is detected?
Are there any issues with remote monitoring over Internet Satellite such as Hughesnet?
Does the NVR kit provide POE, or is a separate POE injector or POE switch required?
1. The NVR system comes with a UID code. It will connect to the internet via its server connection without doing any setup in your router, no matter what IP address the router offers.
2. Yes, reolink system comes with fixed lens cameras without zoom function. If you need the system with RLC-411, we suggest you buy reolink Standalone Poe NVR and RLC-411 separately from reolink web.
3. The system has 2 ways for MD alert:
a): send email with picture/video attachment
b): buzzer warning
3. The system will work if it connects to a router that enables internet connection.
4. Reolink system has PoE ports, so, all needed to be done is to connect the cameras to the network ports at the rear panel and it will work.
A real plug-and-play system.