• This is the process I went through to remedy problems, but still no good. 1. Reset Camera 2. Scanned Camera after hearing voice prompt. 3. Entered WIFI info. 4. Scanned camera again this time at front, voice says "your reolink camera is connected to WIFI, connection successful", but when I try on p

• I have major issues with the Argus 2 cameras. The PIR was great at first then after a few days it will barely pickup anything. I have contacted support and they only keep asking me if the blue status light is on. Yes, I know the camera is connected to WiFi with no signal issues. We have one mounted

• Hi, I bought RLC-410 5 MP camera with SD storage. According to the documentation it says choose any SD card https://support.reolink.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005143453-Choose-Micro-SD-Card-for-Reolink-Cameras I want to go for 64 GB micro SD which is SDXC type and its file format is exFAT. There is

• I have a RLC-422W that is up and working on the app and the PC Client with no problems. I just set up the NVR RLN8-410 and when I scan for cameras, it doesn’t find the camera. They are both on the same router/WiFi. It’s the only internet I have so it’s not like I’m on 2 different networks or somethi

• I need one more inexpensive camera, and I'm considering either the RLC-410 or the RLC-410W. The 410W model is actually less expensive right now, despite have the WiFi option (in addition to wired Ethernet). Otherwise the specs look nearly identical except for: RLC-410 Image Sensor 1/3" CMOS Sensor

• I have just purchased a single camera ... RLC-410W ... and was wondering if it and 3 or 4 more can be used with a Reolink 8 channel NVR. Will the camera connect to the NVR ?

• Here is a letter I sent to Reolink. If anyone knows a solution let me know please. I have 5 other Reolink cameras, 4 battery and 1 solar panel. I just bought the RLC-422W from your ReolinkOnline store on eBay and it was shipped in an Amazon box so I'm assuming it came from Amazon. I set it up next t

• Hi, i use a FHEM Server https://fhem.de and want integreated the Argus 2 into this. How can i do this? Thank you

• C1 (1080p resolution version) appears to be failing with snapshot of flickering image attached. Hard reset to no avail. Anyone have a resolution? Model C1 build 18081414 IPC_36S16MHSM Cfg version v2.0.0.0 Fw Version v2.0.0.1389_18081414 Annotation-2018-12-14-152836.jpg

• Hello, When I access the NVR via the IE Plugin, the RAM usage is always RED/high (83%+). I only have four cameras attached (2x4MP, 2x5MP) and it is the 8-channel system. This is concerning as I'm going to be adding the other four cameras. Thank you, Justin

• Hello- Can you please allow 3rd party cameras to connect to your NVRs? The code in your firmware blocks 3rd party cameras. Most other company NVRs allow 3rd party cameras. Your operating system allows any ONVIF camera to connect originally, why did you disable it? Please change your firmware back!

• I have an RLC-410S, with the latest firmware. I can log on as admin with any password (or no password). I did change the admin password from the default, and I also checked the "Enable login password" box. How can I make it so that it will long accept admin login with the right password?

• 4 months ago I made the change from Arlo to the Argus2 in the hope to buy cameras from a young and innovative manufacturer.The forum here is actually dead, answers from Reolink are rare. Feedback on suggestions for improvement are dismissed with text modules. I do not see a further development of th

• I'm trying to set up a slightly advanced networking configuration for my Reolink cameras and NVR. I have a decent amount of experience with networking and router configuration, and I want to disable UID on the cameras for security purposes. I have three RLC-410s and one R8 NVR. My site has two buil

• Just bought the 8 cameras (410) 3TB 16 channel NVR. My network closet is all run headless. Just checking to make sure..... I assume the NVR setup has to be done with a monitor. I have a Lenovo i7 tiny, that runs some VM's and I drive it from Team Viewer. My plan is to have Reolink client running on

• I have bought 2 new RLC410W 4MB but no audio from the mic even if the record Audio checkbox is selected. Also no Audio on the live view. Anybody experiencing the same? BR, Trad

• Ok, so I am aware that officially Reolink says third party cameras aren't supported with their NVRs. My question is, is that really the case? I connected my Amcrest camera to my network and it shows up in the "IP Camera" list but I cant get a picture even after setting username/password/port. Anyb

• I've already posted this in the Software forum and have had very little success in getting feedback. So, I am posting here to see if I can a better response. I am new to using IP cameras and the client/viewing software and need someone to point me in the right direction. What I am looking for is a

• Hello, I have a NVR 8port Camera System from Reolink. I want to use the RMTP Port, but it seems that it is not useable on the Lan Network. I can adjust the port on the interface, but I can not connect. If I join the PoE Network I can use the RTMP Ports of the cameras and all is working fine. But I

• Getting lots of dropouts on live viewing through the MacOS app or through the web interface on the latest firmware. Black screen with spinning wheel trying to reload live view. Have tried contacting Reolink Support for a copy of the previous version firmware, which seemed to work fine, however the p

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now