There seems to been some obvious and simple software improvements needed
bnb last edited by
I have been using 6 x argus 2's for about a month now to provide security to some land with grazing animals, obviously only the camera's on the perimeter/entrances have the PIR enabled otherwise the animals would set them off all day.
I would like someone from reolink to comment on the following given that I have spent about $1000 now and have 8 more locations to cover with cameras however it is unlikely that I will chose reolink again if the questions get zero attention.
Let me say first of all that I fully appreciate that when working for a company it is easy to get caught up in an echo chamber and lose sight of REAL customer needs.
1. Why is the alarm so unbelievably quiet, who is responsible for saying "Yes that is fine" and launching the product like that, please explain why you felt as a company that is adequate?
2. Why is the motion detection even on high sensitivity so utterly rubbish, sometimes I have to jump up and down to get a reaction, other times a leaf in a mild wind sets it off, it is VERY inconsistent?
3. Why is there no motion detection zones on the Argus 2? I had cameras (cheap ones) 10 years ago that had this?
4. Why does the App not allow all PIRs to be disabled/enabled from 1 click?
5. Why are you still advertising them with cloud features/recording when that ONLY works in the USA?
6. If all cameras are added to the app, there absolutely needs to be a way for the cameras to communicate so that if 1 camera gets triggered they ALL start to record, why has that not even been considered?
Carl last edited by
Sorry for the bad experience. The following are the answers to your questions:
1. You can turn up the volume of your phone to adjust the volume of the alarm.
2. Please change a position to install the camera for a check. Refer to Installation Tips for Reolink Battery-Powered Cameras. If the camera still can't detect the motion normally, please send an email to email@example.com, we will check it for you soon.
3. The configuration of the motion detection zone is unavailable on the battery-powered cameras at present. We will pay attention to this and improve this function in the future.
4. For PIR settings, you need to enable the PIR option and then set the PIR schedule and sensitivity per your requirement. This is determined by the different needs of the customer.
5. We also provide the cloud service in Canada, New Zealand and Australia now, and we will extend the use area to Europe in the future. Thank you for your patience.
6. The function of the trigger to record can only be used on the Reolink NVR, please refer to How to use the Trigger Recording via PoE NVR to learn more.
bnb last edited by
1. the alarm on the CAMERA the physical pathetic speaker, not the 'alert' the 'ALARM'
2. thank you that is very helpful I will check that.
3. why was it not made available from day 1 and when do you expect this to be available (please do not BS me if it is never going to happen I would rather you just said that)
4. that in no way answers the question, if I have 2 cameras I want to be able to disable both with 1 click/touch, if I have 12 I want to be able to do it with 1 click/touch not 12, or are you saying no one should ever buy more than 1 of your cameras as you did not design your software to scale?
5. That does not answer the question, I asked why you advertise them with cloud capabilities in regions you do not support, this is misleading, why?
6. Does the argus 2 connect to the PoE NVR, if not why do you feel that answer is appropriate?
dinhphuong569 last edited by
I am very happy to read this. Appreciate your sharing
strike force heroes 3
betheapaul30 last edited by
Your internet site is really good. Anyways, you can play tic tac toe while shopping.