C2 needs UPgrades
just received this C2 cam. The hardware works as expected. V. pleased.
But : the firmware (Win7 Pro - Chrome / Firefox ) needs urgent attention:
1 - provide separate profiles for image settings DAY / Night ( at least ).
2 - make image motion mapping-selection/setting SAVED after a reboot.
3 Annoying Re-Boots after resolution-change (cams from Amcrest, Hikvision, Dahua don't that)
4, Playback ... allow multiple speeds ( 2+ Faster/Slower , ByFrame)
5. BLC .. include Custom : user-selected zone time-Profiles ( day / night )
more firmware upgrades requested :
- make Audio volume setting "sticky"; default is "muted"
- Mute Audio in ALARM MOTION setup
- Place Volume control in consistent location on form.
- Disable AUTO ReBoot in the middle of the night ( fix poor Auto-Focus in low-light after reboot)
Bob last edited by
Dear J M, thanks a lot.
I will forward this request to our R&D team. They will discuss those requests from users in routine meetings. Your request could probably be adopted.
AND Some more " firmware / PC_Client " upgrades requested :
First : recorded video playback :
_ speedier Startup for videoPlayback and also when click next recorded video-segment .
_ _ imo : 4+ secs. wait for video playback to start is annoying . comparably ....
_ my other 4 CAM-models have much snappier response on video snippet playback start-up.