Reolink Android App Suggestions
Philip last edited by
With a few minor changes, the Android App can be streamlined to quickly give the users access to recorded videos and related camera information.
1. In the "Devices" window, battery percentage should be available at a glance.
2. In the "Devices" window, an icon should be visible showing the quantity of unwatched recorded videos.
3. Pressing on the same icon brings you straight to the playback window, bypassing the live view window.
4. Change the down facing arrow to a backward facing arrow in the top left corner of the "Playback" window.
5. In the "Playback" window, already watched videos should be grayed out.
6. In the "Playback" window, the scroll bar position should be over the most recently recorded video.
7. The entire video should be downloadable, not just 30 seconds of it.
These minor changes should streamline and improve the user experience.
Thank you for making a great product!
Carl last edited by
Thank you for supporting Reolink. I will collect these suggestions and forward to our R&D staff, we will make changes to our software in the future and try our best to improve the user experience. These suggestions are worthy of adoption, thanks again for your suggestions.