Suggestions for 4K Ultra HD Cameras and NVR Systems
JJ last edited by
I recently purchased the RLN8-410-E NVR and love it, but would like to see some improvements as listed below...
- Add support for 3rd party video management applications such as Blue Iris for B800 Camera's and the RLN8-410-E NVR system
- Add Live View support for B800 camera's and the RLN8-410-E NVR system with VLC Video Player
- Add Live View support for B800 camera's and the RLN8-410-E NVR system with YouTube video sharing
- Add the ability to change the order of the camera's in the Reolink App on iOS
----- Currently only the NVR device order can be changed in the Reolink App
- Add the ability for the Reolink Client application running under Windows 10 to start on the last monitor used
----- Currently the Reolink client app only starts on the primary monitor
----- For example, if the Reolink client app was last run on the 2nd monitor of a multi-monitor system, when started again it should display on that monitor
- Add "Clear" 4K Ultra HD viewing support to web browsers
[*]Currently only works in Balanced or Fluent mode
- Re-write web application to HTML5 and remove need for using Flash when viewing camera's in a web browser
Cynthia last edited by
Thanks for choosing Reolink product.
I will submit those feedbacks to our R&D for assessment.
Hope they will be added in future.
Thank you and have a nice day.