Add these missing features to the Reolink Client
Ace last edited by
I would like to see these features implemented into the Reolink Client v7. I think this would improve the app.
* a choice between a continuous beep or 1 time beep for the Motion Alarm event. Currently the Alarm sound is continuous and it only stops when the motion activity has stopped. This can be an annoyance if the motion is by something recognisable/known. a quick glance at the live view is all that is needed after hearing one beep.
* a button or key to dismiss a continous alarm while it's beeping. If continous alarm sound is selected.
* select a custom alarm sound file .wav or .mp3 - The stock alarm sound is way too loud and even Windows sound mixer fails to adequately turn it down low. The stock sound is ear piecing and very annoying. It's a terrible choice of alarm sound. It's particualy bad when using headphones while listening/watching videos in the background.
* add a visual task bar alert for the motion alarm. When the alarm beep is turned off. While the app is minismised.
* add fast mouse drag selection for zooming in /out, without needing to press the zoom icon. It's tedious to have to press the zoom buttons and drag the screen around.
Thank you Reolink.
Mike last edited by
Reolink is currently working on version 8, so I don't think any new features will be implemented in version 7.
Cynthia last edited by
Thank you very much for your suggestion, we will forward to our R&D team.
They'll see whether we receive similar feedback and put it into the schedule. It will take time to evaluate the request and to implement it.
You may subscribe our emails to get the news: https://reolink.us13.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=c0cb1c1b65426a6d9b3609705&id=a9bc53daec.
Thanks for your support of Reolink Product!
Anything we can help you, please do not hesitate to keep us informed.
Ace last edited by
*ability to rewind the live view by 15 seconds, 30 seconds or 1 minute