• Is there a fixed rate that an RLC-410 and RLC-422 send MPEG key frames at? If so, is it at all possible to add an option to change it? Also, is there a way to force TCP over UDP? This would go a long way in terms of eliminating the last bit of smearing with ZoneMinder.

• I cannot access the allen screw in order to make adjustments because the antenna post is BLOCKING. See attached picture. Any suggestions...?? IMG_0164-small.jpg

• When I first got this camera, it had a strange TINT issue. Everything is in purple. Mainly anything GREEN is in PURPLE color. I believe it updated the firmware at the time, and it corrected it. Now, I just updated to the latest firmware. And I am back to the PURPLE TINT color on anything GREEN. So

• I have a 16 channel NVR with several RLC-410s cams. Whats the maximum feet i can run Cat6 ethernet cable and have the cams work? Is there a recommended POE switch or POE injector for long runs when using the NVR? I'm assuming for my runs of about 100 feet plus i need something like this? BV-TECH 8

• With your software I cannot name the file name that will be uploaded to a web site. This is very important as the file(single photo) need to be overwritten on the web site. This limits this camera and your software, making me purchase a third party software and run my computer 24/7. This is not impo

• Just recently installed a RLC-410WS camera at my business and it mostly works great. Unfortunately the camera position is near the limit of my WiFi range which causes a very unstable connection. I'm wondering if there is an option to disable the WiFi and connect over a wired connection. I currently

• I'm looking to upgrade two of my bullet (410s) to RLC-423 cameras, but I could not locate them in the US Amazon store like other Reolink equipment. I could only find the vertical mount for this camera. Is this camera one that can only be purchased directly from the Reolink site? Maybe I will wait f

• Yesterday morning I received the email from Reolink for the new Argus play and say program. I immediately went to the site and attempted to sign up, however, every time I finished and clicked submit, it would get hung up on processing.

• Hi all. Just got my C2. I love it. For my application, I needed the camera mounted high in my living room, and wanted more downloads PTZ mobility, so I mounted the camera upside down and mirrored and rotated the image so that the orientation is right. This worked perfectly except for one major issu

• So I am thinking about getting 2 C2 cameras for inside my home and 3 RLC-411WS for outside my house. I was going to set them to record constantly. I was looking to maybe find a company to record to the cloud instead of locally to the NVR. Just curious how much data would those 5 cameras consume on a

• I would like to see smart ir on the c2 I just purchased because with ir lights on at night your face will be washed out (all white)and prevent camera from getting a good facial recognition shot, add a iris sensitivity adj scale so camera will lower light level like when an outdoor motion floodlight

• Hello, I have a RLC-410 which is advertised as being a 4MP model. However when the device is opened, you can see that the camera is marked as only 3MP. What gives ? Also, a mouse chewed through the cabling that is attached to the camera, am I able to get a replacement ? camera-Copy.jpg

• Hello, I just bought a NVR and 4 cameras but here I just install everything and the NVR does not recognize the HDD I nevertheless well looked everywhere but it does not even appear in the list .. Someone can help me? Thank you pS: sorry for my english but I'm from Belgium

• We do not use wifi security on our access points as we do not live near people. I do not seem to be able to connect the RLC-W411WS to any of my access points unless I enable WPA in the access point . How can I use the RLC-W411WS without enabling security in the access point?

• I cannot find anyplace on the Reolink website where one can register Reolink products they purchase. Is there a link for that that I am missing? Thank you. Bob

• I have the latest firmware and client software. Problem 1: When I set Settings --> Motion --> Motion Detect, and I set the motion mask area, it seems to work. I save it and close the settings window and then reopen it to see if the mask is still there. It is. However, if at a later time I return

• I setup the Keen after receipt last Friday and one week later the batteries appear to be dead. Software errors "login failed" and there is no light activity at the camera. Removing and reinstalling the batteries did not help, so my assumption are that they are dead. I plan to replace them tonight.

• I am using the RLC 410 cameras at my property and had no issues when using them with some software such as Milestone X Protect or Blueiris. However, I have recently switched to a Hikvision NVR as that is what 95% of my cameras are. When trying to set up motion detection, it is not triggering the ca

• Hi I just bought a new C2 camera, it seems nice but I can not get to connect to my wifi system. I am pasting in the Wifi Key so I know I have it in correctly but it is not connecting, the test fails. I was searching tonite and I see a post on amazon saying this camera does not work with normal wifi

• Reolink Keen pre-order Is there a way to benefit from 30% saving in the UK without the downside of shipping cost, which seems a little unfair to anyone outside the US. Maybe a voucher code to use on amazon.co.uk when purchasing the Reolink Keen, pre-order sales can be setup by sellers on Amazon. P

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now