• Hello Netgear FS108P POE switch I've been running my 2 RLC 422 cameras off separate POE injectors. I wanted to add more Reolink cameras and therefore decided to keep everything tidy by purchasing a Netgear FS108p switch, the price is attractive, its still in production and are advertised as being

• I have been using the Reolink cameras (mostly 410B externally) and was contemplating upgrading two of them to the 423 model with full PTZ options. I can really start to see where having these functions in specific places would be quite helpful over simply a static camera; which still does a good job

• Hello! Over Christmas break I updated my NVR (model RLN8-410) to firmware version v2.0.0.4210_1447. We set these cameras up at a remote site (900 miles away from our home) on a T-Mobile prepaid LTE connection with 6GB of data a month. The few previous months went off without a hitch! We only used a

• Does anyone know of a WIFI PIR that would work with the RLC-410WS? Does or will Reolink make one? I have seen one for their new indoor camera and was wondering if they might be making one for use with this camera. TIA

• I know how to add and remove cameras and change their passwords via the NVR GUI. I was wondering it if was possible to REMOTELY manage cameras, such as via the client or web interface? I have a DVR at a remote family members house and they are installing new cameras, but I can't seem to find a way t

• Hi all. Just got a new Reolink 410WS to upload images/video to WeatherUnderground and am having a problem(s). WUnderground says that the images should be in a BINARY format. I have looked through the client software but cannot find anyplace to make sure that the FTP uploads are in the Binary format.

• The cam will now not connect over ip or uid. The cameras day night sensor works but won't show on network have tried numerous Ethernet cables but still no luck

• I know that the RLC-410's shutter speed can be adjusted in black and white mode down to about 10ms (after that the video is a little messy), but what is the fastest actual shutter speed in color mode. I am trying to record a license plate on slow moving cars (less than 5 mph) and it is just not work

• Like the RLC-423 the RLC-411WS suffers from terrible zoom and focus control. "Auto-focus" does not work reliably, or at all. "Check your firmware" is a lazy reply - this camera was purchased 12/2/2016, months after first reports of RLC-411WS focus/zoom problems started appearing. If late production

• Hi, I am having serious trouble with the focus performance of this camera. I am not sure if it's hardware or software at fault here. Basically if I zoom in, the camera hunts for focus (taking a long time to do so) and most of the time it just gives up with the picture remaining out of focus, which

• This problem started after the latest firmware upgrade. Any dark colors (green, black, grey) show up on my playback as red. In the screenshot I attached, my wife and I are both wearing dark jackets, but they appear to be red. Even the evergreen tree shows up as red. Any ideas? IMG_0004.jpg

• I have a new Reolink RLC-410ws and when it is dark and motion detection is set to on the lights pulse in brightness. This is causing many false alerts even when set to 50. If I turn off motion alerts the camera lights do not pulse. The pulsing does not occur at all times. It usually occurs when it f

• I updated my firmware on my RLC-423 to 476_16111708 and my NVR. My PTZ camera will not focus or PTZ since upgrading the Cameras firmware.

• Since upgrading the firmware on my RLC-410WS to version 16070803 I no longer get email motion alerts. The test email from the camera does work. I have reset the camera to no avail. Anyone have suggestions?. Thanks

• I put in wireless extenders to help expand my wireless coverage at home. however my wifi camera's seem to be intermittently losing signal or disconnecting. It reconnects and logs in fine but just constantly disconnecting and then reconnecting. Besides switching to wired, any other suggestions?

• Updated the firmware on my camera. Everything was fine before. Now however, I have no access to the internal SD card and it thinks it is a 411 model. What can I do? Capture-1.png

• I have an EU-RLC-410 B-01 Can i use a passive POE Injector or must it be an active POE Injector ? Yours Magna31

• Just letting the team know that I received an error (screen shot attached) when I download and unzip the latest version of POE NVR-16 firmware (161219). Not sure if you want to validate the file and re-post if damaged. "Could not extract the file "RLN16-410_161219/..." from the archive. The archive

• The URL for the camera snapshot works for me but the image is very large.. Is there a URL that will provide a smaller picture? Or some setting on the camera to be able to view a snapshot in a smaller scale? Thanks

• I am able to connect to the NVR when I'm on the same network. I setup an OpenVPN server on my network to allow a secure connection to the NVR when I am not home (via the mobile app). I can confirm that I can see the NVR via the VPN, I can go through my mobile browser and enter the IP of the NVR and

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now