• With my Reolink RLC-423 connected with Ethernet cable to my Netgear router, my router keeps losing connection to the internet and I have to keep rebooting it. What is it about the camera that could be causing this?

• Does anyone know if I can automaticaly store my recordings etc to my memory card in my phone rather than the default phone?

• I have purchased a RLC-420 and am wondering the best way to mount it. I would like to use a standard electrical box for ease of wire routing and an over all better finished look to the installation. But I am not sure what size (or shape) of box is best. Any suggestions? What is the consensus as to

• New RLN8-410 NVR, installed the latest firmware from the website, the "FW" field is blank, however the "Build No" field states build 1607050, is this the latest FW ?

• Could we add a feature to set the focus and zoom by a number rather than -/+. On low bandwidth connections it is very hard to adjust the focus, it is a trial and error approach that is very time consuming. The autofocus doesn't work well outdoor with foliage and branches. Could such value be saved

• Hi, I'm currently in the process of evaluating which ip cams to buy. I checked your manuals and faqs but i'm not clear about the following point. the cams should do the following: --> if and during there is motion detected * upload (min 2 to x) pictures per second to an ftp server (secured via ft

• My RLN8-410 shows the following System Information: Build 1601260 Hw No. H3MB02 Cfg version 2.0.0.0 Fw version details NVR63088104000000200000 I just downloaded the firmware on your website. In the release notes it says Firmware Version: HI3535_NVR_8IP_REOLINK_L300_0705_4023_1322.pak I am unable t

• [Disclaimer: I have just enough IT knowledge to be dangerous, so I apologize if the following seems crazy.] I'm interested in purchasing a Reolink 4-channel system. To simplify my wiring configuration, I'm thinking about running it through my structured media center. My idea is to connect 4 cameras

• Hello, I just installed Reolink 8 ch. NVR with four 5 Reolink cameras. However the NVR is making a beeping noise and the HDD light is flashing red. Please advise how to stop / resolve the loud NVR beeping and also advise as to what a red flashing lights on the NVR indicate. Thank you, Kushal Pate

• How to activate the mic from the camera for to get sound on the record or live view? Anyone can help me? I just bought NVR pack 4 camera 4mp RLK8-410b4 pack. Camera is RLC 410. Thanks

• I have a RLC-410WS wifi camera, after initial setup can I hook it up with an Ethernet cable and run it off a switch thats not POE capable but keep it hooked up to a power supply?

• Just deployed RLC-423_1169_16070808 and it deleted all accounts but one including the admin account Can not add any users - it says 'Add user fail' How do I fix it?

• As the camera image displayed on the website ?? I have my own server and domain name but do not know how to display the signal RSTP :( signal RMTP possible to JWplayer and these webcams ??? Jak obraz z kamery wyświetlić na stronie www ?? Mam własny serwer i domenę ale nie wiem jak na stronie wyświe

• Just updated the firmware for one of my RLC-410WS (Version: 1169_16070803) now in the Device settings I no longer have an SD card button and I no longer have a record scheduler button, There for without the SD card button I can not format SD card. Any help would be appreciated.

• Hello: Is there a way to turn off the LED lights on either the RLC-410 or the RLC-423? I find that they tend to illuminate objects close up to the detriment of the view toward the back. I have my own, outdoor lighting that should be sufficient. Is there a way to turn off the LED lighting through th

• So I want the camera, which is in a corner to do about 75deg. I want it to start at the right side, then scan about 75 degrees and then go back to the beginning (reversing direction). I don't want it to look at the corner wall which is behind it, although I guess I can speed it up, so it goes thru t

• I've been working with your team via e-mail. Today I downloaded the 'pak' file. I followed your instructions; format to FAT32, copy the PAK file to USB, plug it in and so on. After a couple of minutes, the NVR rebooted and now nothing. The display won't come up. The lights are on in front, however,

• I have a RLN4-210W system. Firmware and software up to date. Issues with all four cameras, tho they differ. One camera sends alerts (setting at 48) every two-four minutes while using infrared (nighttime), one sends alerts occasionally (testing by walking in front of it), but the picture is black, ag

• Looks like my images and video close up is clear and sharp. But more then 5 feet away is not. Much blurrier not crazy but it doesn't look like it focuses in on any distance. Am I missing something. undefined

• I recently purchased the 8 channel NVR kit on Amazon with 2 dome and 2 bullet camera and got it all installed. I'm having an issue with one of the cameras not switching from b&w to color in the daytime. If I unplug the cable to that channel and plug it back it, it goes to color but I don't really fe

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now