Problem with Client for Windows v220.127.116.11
starfish21 last edited by
I upgraded the client software to v18.104.22.168 The problem I am having is (1) When I view a single camera (I have 5), the client window will open with a multi array of windows. If I try to switch the display to a single window, nothing happens. This did not happen in the previous version (7.2.28). See screen shot.
(2) Why can't you resize the program window by click and drag like you can with every other Windows program in existance.
(3) With having 5 cameras, only 4 will fit in the Device List area of the program interface. Why can't I drag the separator bar down so that I don't have to scroll the window to get at my last camera. See screen shot.
(4) When the program is open, why is my task bar completely hidden? The only way to reduce the size of the program window is to change the resolution with the button at the top of the screen.
Come on guys. Clean this all up please.
Carl last edited by
Glad to help you solve your problems. The answer to your questions is shown below:
1. You can switch the display to a single window, please refer to Using Multiple Viewing via Reolink Client (Windows). If you fail to switch it, you can take a video and send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
2. Sorry that the Reolink Client cannot resize the program window by click and drag at present. We will improve this in the future.
3. Yes, the maximum display quantity in the device list is four, you need to drag the separator bar down to find your number five camera.
4. The taskbar will hide if you full view the program, you can click the Windows button on the keyboard to call the taskbar.