• Recently purchased an RLC-410 and once in a while it hangs and requires a power cycle. I have another RLC-420 and it has been working very well. Both cameras are attached to an 8-port PoE switch. I tried swapping ports including between the 420 and 410 and 410 still hangs. I'm still trying to dete

• Is it possible for an alarm to capture more than one still image? In my testing with ftp, each alarm (Motion alarm) creates one .jpg file and one .264 video file. The jpeg image is good, but I cannot view the .264 file. So if the camera could save many .jpg files for each alarm, that could be usefu

• Got email yesterday and tried to install new firmware for camera RLC-410 & RLC 422, both gave error 'Update failed!. Please check file'. Also no option in Windows Client app under maintenance to remote update as shown in instruction PDF. undefined

• I have had this NVR system with 4 wifi cameras and have yet to be able to view any of it away from home. I have followed the "EASY" steps but to no avail. I have downloaded the app to my android and my iPad and installed the client on my laptop, Scanned the QRC code and nothing! Very frustrating. I

• One antenna mounting screw was stripped and the adjustment allen screws are very poorly (and shallow) located behind the antenna mounts.

• I am looking to add another camera to my setup and I am considering the RLC-422. I can see from the specs that this has 4x optic zoom but I can't tell from the pictures or description if its possible to adjust the direction of the camera manually. I currently have the RLC-410 and these are very adju

• Specs mention there are 2 SATA Slots. Q: so I can install 2 SATA Drives? Q: is RAID (specifically MIRRORING) supported? Max Capacity of 8TB is mentioned Q: is this PER SATA SLOT or is does this mean a limit of two 4TB drives??? Nothing is mentioned about MAXIMUM RECORDING RESOLUTION vs number of

• I have tried several pictures to add as my avatar and they are all UNDER 150kb and it says the max allowed is 512kb...what gives??

• I recently bought this system and so far I am not impressed with company claiming to have simple set up. I had all cameras connected and mounted but when I went in and changed the wifi password and clicked apply, they all vanished and will not reconnect. I made sure they were all checked like the sc

• I seeing a reflection or something on one of my cameras at night (see attachment). There is nothing around or close to camera. The halo is being produced by the camera. Does that mean it is failing??

• I'm using a RLC-411 on WiFi. I use a static IP address with the http port set to 55002 and can access the camera via a browser on the LAN. I set up port forwarding on my router to staticIP:55002. From the WAN I can get to the login screen of the camera just fine but neither the admin or the guest ac

• The 16GB SD card is almost full and fail to save more videos, so I want to download the videos and save them on my SD computer. How can I download SD card information? Thanks.

• I just received an RLC-411 that I would like to add to my existing Reolink 8ch NVR but it doesn't appear to provide full 802.3af power to the camera and it won't turn on. The camera will power when plugged into the supplied power adapter or when I plug it into a third party PoE switch. Is the NVR no

• Is there a whitepaper available that describes the methods used for providing remote (internet) connectivity to the NVR or individual cameras? I am concerned about what ports need to be open and how the session is established with the equipment. I suspect the NVR or cameras communicate with a remote

• I have 7 RLC-410s and 1 RLC-420. One of the 410s and the 420 are setup to email photos when motion is detected. Everything works great. I've got the sensitivity setup so I don't get false alerts. The problem I'm having though is the often times, I cannot view the attached photos on my computer. I'

• Following BBcodes are allowed in our forum: List of Standard BBCodes: List of Advanced BBCodes:

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now