• Just set up an RLN8-410 NVR with 5 cameras. Everything works great except playback over any of the network clients (PC/Mac/Android) fails. Recording does take place and playback over direct HDMI connection to NVR works just fine. Running latest NVR/Camera firmware and client software as of 7/25/201

• Hi, i want to buy the reolink Argus 2 with solar because i don't have any wires where i need to put it. my question is - where i can backup my video recorded? I've synology, can i record direct to it? what are my options because as i understand this camera does not support onvif.. THX

• I've got an RLC-422W and when I am adding cameras to QVR Pro on my QNAP NAS, it is not recognized, and I have to add it manually as a ONVIF brand and Onvif ProfileS Cameras as model. Any chance of getting this sorted so I can add it as the proper brand and name? Thanks :)

• Dear support team, I would like to know how to disable the Auto Stop? I have installed Reolink windows client but I cannot find any setting on this. Battery save is not important on my application and I need the PC live screen always on. Please advise how to disable it. Thanks! auto-logout.jpg

• Hi, I'm thinking of powering my RLC-410S through a PoE injector. My question is, if I turn off the router will the camera still work? I understand that I won't be able to connect to the camera, but would the PoE injector on its own be enough keep the camera in operational mode? Thanks

• I have a new android phone with the Reolink app but cannot easily access (physically) the camera to scan the QR code. I have tried using the device ID but this was unsuccessful. Can you point me to how I might add a camera to a new phone using the mobile app without the QR code? Thanks, Chip

• Is there a centralized document that contains all change logs for each camera? Right now the change-log files just show the difference between the current firmware and the last release. But, for example, if I miss two or three firmware releases, I want to be able to see all changes that have been ma

• I'm in Phoenix. Summer temps exceed 110F regularly, and sometimes the overnight temp does not fall below 90. Has the Argus been tested for tolerance to these conditions? Will the motion detection function properly when the ambient temperature is the same or greater than normal body temperature? How

• Happy New Year Reolink! Thank you for helping to secure my family and horses using your cameras and technology. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to all the great new products you will bring us in 2017.

• Any others here hoping Reolink will shed some Black Friday joy on its customers this season? I would like to pick up a few more cameras as one can never have enough. Here's hoping?

• My family and I purchased an 8 POE camera and 16 port NVR POE kit along with a few extra cameras for a total of 10 devices at this time. The cameras went in easily, the software was understandable, and the NVR just works. I love that I can login to the device on multiple systems like my phone, table

• I want to calibrate the sensitivity of the camera for different times of the day[URL="http://www.bbcactive.com/UserProfile/tabid/42/userId/169216/Default.aspx"].[/URL] Can anybody help me to do this. I really do not know how to edit?

• I have this reolink camera connected to my IPad and now I would like to connect it to my Android phone but it’s promting me to disconnect it from my IPad first. How can I do this without deleting it from my IPad? I can’t believe I can’t have this setup on my Android without first deleting from my

• Can someone tell me if we can delete individual files off the sd card without having to remove the card physically from the camera? thanks

• Hello Everyone! I just received an Argus 2 and I am very happy with it. So far, it has exceeded my expectations as far as build quality, features and operation. I have a newborn and was looking for a Nanny Cam and I already have 4 Reolink IP Cameras (1x RLC-410s, 3x RLC-411s) so I thought it would

• I bought 2 of the 423 cameras which come with an audio input jack for an external microphone. However I don't see any external mics sold by Reolink. Exactly what kind of mic is compatible with this camera? I have a few old, cheap computer standalone mics that came with a sound card, will one of thos

• I need to roll back my latest Reolink RLC-422 purchases firmware. This is because the latest firmware do not support the 1080P option on the encode advanced settings. This is making the file sizes excessively large for our application. Can anybody supply me with the v2.0.0.889_17083005 firmware?

• Reolink Staff: Have had my new RLC-423 for a few days now. Running under Lubuntu 16.04 and the Android app. I am very impressed with the hardware. Build quality is excellent given the value price of the unit. Software and firmware could use some work. Some observations and thoughts on that follow

• I cannot determine the port my camera is on.. I’ve checked my wireless router but all I can attain is the IP Address. Neither the camera app nor the PC Client settings show it. The AutoScan for the camera only finds the camera via UID. I need the port number to use my browser for viewing. any advice

• Received two (2) new Argus 2 units from Amazon. - Installed Android App. - Successfully scanned QR on back of device ("add device") - Supplied appropriate WiFi details (whilst sitting ~1meter from wifi router) - Camera fails to scan in-app QR code (yes, film is removed from lens). - Camera continues

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now