• Hello, Is it possible to connnect an external POE switch (with several cameras connected to it) to the NVR (providing I am still under the max number of channels supported by the NVR)? The reason I would want to do that is because several cameras are in a different building, so I don’t want to run

• This is a strange issue and one i can't seem to pinpoint. Support has attempted to help to no avail so i'm posting here. I have the RLK8-410B4-5MP with only three cameras connected thus far. One of those cameras is the RLC-422-5mp that i purchased separate, this camera is setup at my front door. On

• HELP! I am only able to access/view camera when I'm home. Unable to view camera on my smartphone when not connected to home internet. If wifi is disabled, smartphone app cannot connect/view camera. When logged into neighbor's wifi on my smartphone, unable to connect/view camera. Smartphone: Androi

• Guys, we know that some of you may have questions about what kind of micro-SD cards are recommended to use with Reolink Argus camera. Well, if you follow the specs here for reference, it would be working fine: Notes: You should choose Micro SD card not standard SD card. If you guys find any mode

• Previously I had an installation of a RLN16 and 9 cameras with 24/7 recording, and while very happy with the actual recording quality, playback (via the Reolink Windows application or Android app) left a lot to be desired. Seeking in the timeline was painfully slow, and massively worse when trying t

• Hi Reolink, I would like to see you offer optical zoom of 12x or greater for your outdoor dome, bullet and PTZ cameras. Unfortunately I must buy elsewhere because your current 4x optical zoom is not enough. Regards, Tom

• Hi, how has everyone mounted their Argus 2 outside? Has anyone successfully mounted one to a downspout? I am looking for mounting options to avoid screwing into vinyl siding. Any ideas would be appreciated!

• Can somebody remind me where I set the details for saving video in the reolink client? I have version 7.2.2.20 here Also can somebody tell me why when the client is recording on 16 November the latest date folder that I can see in where I have it saved dated in the folder title "11142018" and that

• Hi communities, It is the Chinese Spring Festival here. Like Westerners celebrating the Christmas Holiday, people in China will be off work during these days. Reolink staff will leave office since tomorrow. Please excuse us if no replies from Reolink are made during the period. Still, you amazing gu

• One of my biggest disappointments with Reolink's RLC cameras is how flying insects are attracted to the IR LED's and trigger motion events. Up close to the camera lens, a bug appears to be BIG and BRIGHT (totally white). Have to turn off email notifications because insects generate hundreds. SD card

• Hello there, Please add a option to send a signal to camera (Argus 2, with solar panel) to start recording. I read a lot of, that you dont want to enable RTSP or any third party software. I understand, But, it would be great that we able to send a trigger, to start a recording. I think it enought t

• Hi, is it possible to increase web client time out or have an option to set it to "never" if camera is connected to the solar panel. Maybe have a safeguard to revert to short time out if battery is below 50%? thank you!

• Is there any plans on adding ONVIF Profile S to any of the Reolink cameras? Several higher end security systems rely on this protocol and it would open the door to using the cameras in many larger applications.

• Hi there, the reolink cameras seem to me the best choice while looking for a camera system with various different models for different situations and when you don't want to use a cloud based service. So I haven't chosen for it since I still have some open questions. I'm currently considering buyi

• I just wanted to make people aware of the new Reolink Go review posted to Quellareviews. If you are interested in taking a look at this new product, you can find the review at the link below and the campaign still running on Indiegogo https://quellareviews.wordpress.com/2018/05/10/reolink-go-securi

• I am using Windows Client Version 7.2.2.20 and during the night it will close and I do not get any recordings. My PC is set to never go to sleep. I added a task scheduler event to start the client back up, but it says client is already running even though it is not. Any help would be appreciated.

• I have tried to update the firmware via the web page and via the Windows client software. When I download the firmware update I have the PAK file, but the software is looking for a *.IPC_51316M file. It will not take the PAK file even if I rename it to the extension the software is looking for. I

• Hello I have RLC-410-5MP and RLC-410. All works fine, videos is uploaded to my FTP server, but i have trouble with Motion detection at night. Flying dust and insects run video recording. During the night I have about 100-150 events, videos with false alert. When I set the sensitivity low, to preve

• Hi all, I've just installed a RLC-420-5MP camera and would like to upgrade the firmware. The camera informs me that it is running firmware 2.0.0.158_18071810, screenshot attached: I went to the Reolink firmware download page https://reolink.com/firmware/ When I click on the RLC-420 I see that the

• Hi - me again Now have a regular crash in the Reolink client v 7.1.2.44 under Windoze 10 ..... Happens about once every 24 hrs Log she say ..... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fault bucket 116428808107, type 5 Event Name: BEX Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Reolink C

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now