• Just letting the team know that I received an error (screen shot attached) when I download and unzip the latest version of POE NVR-16 firmware (161219). Not sure if you want to validate the file and re-post if damaged. "Could not extract the file "RLN16-410_161219/..." from the archive. The archive

• The URL for the camera snapshot works for me but the image is very large.. Is there a URL that will provide a smaller picture? Or some setting on the camera to be able to view a snapshot in a smaller scale? Thanks

• I am able to connect to the NVR when I'm on the same network. I setup an OpenVPN server on my network to allow a secure connection to the NVR when I am not home (via the mobile app). I can confirm that I can see the NVR via the VPN, I can go through my mobile browser and enter the IP of the NVR and

• I purchased the RLC-410S cameras in order to record to the SD card. However, when I connect the cameras to the NVR, the SD card option is no longer available because the cameras are controlled through the NVR. Is there any way that I can have the SD card record on motion detection simultaneously wit

• I have the 422 type cameras with zoom and auto-focus, and I want to turn off the auto-focus feature. Is there a way to do this? I had the cameras set up nicely, but when on vacation I think a bug flew in front of one camera and it lost focus. It remained blurry for days until I noticed and changed t

• Hey guys, I am looking to hook up a PIR motion sensor. I was thinking about something like this: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B000U3DYH8/ref=s9_simh_gw_g60_i1_r?ie=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=J7GQ6ZGWTAEA3D9TSQB2&pf_rd_r=J7GQ6ZGWTAEA3D9TSQB2&pf_rd_t=36701&

• I have several cameras over several different slow links. I am unable to upgrade the firmware on these cameras because the upload process keeps timing out. I'm also having a hard time updating settings and not able to update firmware using the Reolink client, as it keeps erroring out. It seems that

• Hello Is there a way to increase the clip length from 30 seconds to a custom length 40, 60, 90, etc... Most email providers can handle much larger emails with attachments Having a custom video clip length would be helpful. Thank you

• I'm new to this and asking for opinions. This was taken this morning with 410WS with sensitivity set to 30. It didn't rain and a swarm of insects in mid Oct, SE PA is unlikely but when I woke up, there was fog. I don't know what time it rolled in. Is this what the camera is picking up? http://yo

• What causes the halo effect at night? I have attached a picture. 02_20161004055151179-1.jpg

• Hi, I've noticed that there is a "false" motion detection event whenever the IR leds / IR cut on the camera switch on/off at dawn/dusk. Is there a way to get the camera firmware to ignore brightness changes at the moment it enables/disables the IR? Thanks Joseph

• plus if there is a player that can fast forward the same scene to the one that actually diff as with a person or a large object?

• Please see the attached image (RLC-410). Why is this constantly happening? I feel like I have tried everything. All clients have this except for the Reolink client. The issue is I do not like the client and do not wish to use it. How can I fix this. Current encoding settings are below: Clear Stream

• I asked this same question in a previous post, but thought it could use its own post for those searching on just this subject. I have purchased and secondary 3TB internal HDD for my 16-channel Reolink NVR, however before opening up the unit and discovering that I am missing something, can anyone wh

• The website specifically calls out a Wi-Fi 2mp 1080p NVR (https://reolink.com/product/c1/). I just ordered one and am worried I may have jumped the gun and should have waited for the C1PRO. So, will my existing 8 channel POE NVR pickup the C1? I am assuming I would have to do something like what is

• The 8-port NVR is stuck on the ATTENTION screen for over 60 minutes. I am attempting to upgrade to firmware: HI3535_NVR_8IP_REOLINK_L300_1104_4153_1418 from USB. I used the same USB stick to upgrade the firmware on the RLC-410 cameras and that worked fine. But the Warning screen: ATTENTION Updat

• Like the title says. Camera is set to record at 30/fps. When I check the properties of a video clip I downloaded it says it has 8/fps. In my opinion the video does not look like it's at 30/fps. Thoughts? Thanks. Capture.png Capture1.png

• RLK8-410B4 Old guy- technology challenged- no clue i need some help to update the firmware on my RLK8-410B4 i have read all directions on Reolink website, downloaded firmware (.pac file) ? Can't figure out what the heck to do from here. Any help, suggestions, or advice will be dearly appreciated

• I have a RLC 410 and a RLC411WS. I would like to ftp a fixed image (snapshot) on intervals. (1 every two minutes or so) to a FTP sever. Is this possible and is it possible to name this file so it replaces the last uploaded file? Thanks.

• I admin 2 16ch NVR's at 2 houses, both on the latest firmware build 1607050 and the NTP settings will not work. When I click Synchronize it says "NTP setting fail". Settings are: pool.ntp.org Port 123

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now