How to Find Latest Firmware for Reolink Camera/NVR
Where to find the latest firmware? How to download the correct firmware for your Reolink NVR/camera? This may confuse many users.
Here are some tips to help you.
1. Find the system information of your camera/NVR
How to find the system information on the Client?
How to find the system information on the APP?
How to find the system information on the PoE NVR?
How to find the system information on the Web Brower?
2. Visit the download center
You may find the latest firmware on our download center.
3. Find and download the firmware
(1) Choose the product category first.
(2) Find the camera model and click the firmware.
(3) Check the firmware and hardware version.
①Choose the firmware by clicking the list.
②Find if the firmware is newer than yours.
For example, V220.127.116.11 is newer than V3.0.130. You can also find it according to the updated time.
③Check if it is the same as your hardware version according to the information at step one.
Then you can finally download the firmware of your camera/NVR. Don't know how to upgrade the camera with the firmware? Click here for more info, How to upgrade the camera/NVR with the latest firmware.
1. If you can’t find your camera/NVR firmware on the download center, please contact our support team for help. You can submit a request here, https://support.reolink.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
2. Some firmware’s file name is not with .pak. It is to differentiate the same camera model with different hardware versions. Though the file name is not with .pak, it will not affect the normal upgrade. The Client will select the correct file to upgrade.
3. The firmware of the battery camera is not available at the download center. For the battery camera, if you enable the “Auto-upgrade”, you can directly upgrade the firmware from the APP/Client. Or you can click “check for the latest version” to manually upgrade the firmware.
Please let us know if you have any problems.