Product Roadmap: What's Coming Next
How ColorX Technology Turn Night into Day
Reolink App v4.41 Released
Hello @Reolink-Fiona I have already contacted the support service, but I would like to report the problem I have had here. On February 12, I updated my E1 Outdoor to version 126.96.36.1994, but two days ago I began to notice that the live broadcast of the camera was not going well. Not only that, this bug must hit something from the other wi-fi camera I have (the E1 zoom). When I was running the 8.10 beta desktop version, both cameras were malfunctioning, to the point where the E1 zoom would broadcast on the screen where the E1 outdoor was and vice versa, in clear mode it was restricted and closed at any time either camera .After doing tests I have come to the conclusion that the fault is in the firmware version 188.8.131.524 of the E1 Outdoor.The solution has been to download the E1 Outdoor to version 184.108.40.2069 and everything is perfect again.
@alvaro2 I have upgraded my E1 OD to 220.127.116.114 for at least two months. I didn't have any live or playback streaming issue when using both the 8.10beta and the 8.8.4 Windows client. I have the latest E1 Zoom too and didn't encounter the issue you have described. The only issue I have with the E1 OD is the deviation when the camera returns to the guard point. And I know that this is attributed to the non-precision gear mechanism. But I guess that Reolink solved this in the new E1 versions, at least the E1 AI Zoom always returns to the programmed guard point. Did you try with the latest client 8.8.4? Please note that if you upgrade from 8.10beta all the cameras will be deleted and you need to add them.
@joseph-chircop_497308027822318 Hello. Yes, I'm testing the 8.10 beta since before I updated the E1 outdoor. I already realized the other day from the mobile application that something was not going well, since it took time to load. Once it loaded, instead of a sample of the e1 outdoor and another of the e1 zoom, I got 2 e1 zoom. I went to the computer and boom, just like on the phone. They were non-continuous behaviors. It was yesterday when I accessed the program from the computer, 2 e1zoom or 2 e1 outdoor were opened and the problem persisted.Today I downloaded 8.8.4 and tried it, and the same thing happened to me once. Seeing that, I have continued with the 8.10 beta and with the problem, because I knew that the problem was from something new that I had done (in this case, put a new FW into the E1 outdoor).For this I have disconnected the E1 zoom and added the E1 Outdoor, after that I have gone into maintenance and I have loaded the 18.104.22.1689. It has been to do that and now it is perfect.
Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!