• Hello, I just set up system, RLK8-410B4, and its been running for about two weeks and I'm now getting a error message box when I open Reolink Client: Note No enough disk space! (No spelling error, it says 'No' instead of 'Not'.) Isn't the system suppose to just overwrite on the 2 TB hard drive? A

• It became painfully obvious to me tonight that autofocus with the RLC-423 hinders you more than it assists you. We had a suspicious vehicle in our cul de sac. It was driving very slowly. I used my front yard PTZ to try and zoom into identify the vehicle and possible the driver. The auto focus hunted

• Really impressed with the Argus 2 - easy set up, great picture quality etc - but o recieve hardly any notifications and I can’t activate it if I jump up and down waving. Camera is set about 5m high to overlook a wall where cars are parked PIR set to high and it won’t even notice cars parking or leav

• I'm having some troubles operating my security cameras front and back of my office. The cameras do not seem to be recording to any sensible folder names? A folder dated today for example seems to be named for almost 2 weeks ago? How does this work usually? And because of this I've no idea whethe

• Hello, I am using three Reolink Cams - two 5MP and my first one - RLC423, 4MP. I already noticed, that the nigt performance of the 5MP cams is better than the 4MP. But with the latest firmware update, it is almost unusable. Default settings are extremyl dark in the night - almost nothing can be r

• I have a 410S camera that will not save updated settings. Whenever I change the Stream Encode settings and press "Save", the camera reboots and returns to a default state with no password, default camera name ("Camera1"), OSD settings default, no change to the stream encode, etc. I tried a hard rese

• Hi All, I just got a Reolink Argus2 and I'm very happy with the camera overall. However, integration and storage/notifications are not great. 1) Although I chose this one because it wasn't linked to any cloud service, I'd like to have the option to send the videos/pictures onto my NAS or private c

• I know, even other Reolink cameras don't have APIs yet. But they have ONVIF, which is still some kind of 3rd party integration capability. I think Argus really need some APIs so that it can be used along with other products. Other than designing integration with specific products like SmartThings, I

• Does anyone have the lens thread information for the RLC-410? I'd like to have a wider field of view (FOV), and am considering swapping the lens. From video teardowns of other brands, M12x0.5 may be the thread. TIA.

• The paper template for mounting is not correct. If you place the template on a surface with the printed side facing you and mark the 4 mounting holes AND mark the hole for the wire, the hole for the wire will NOT align with the actual wire on the camera. Also, the diameter of the outer most printe

• Hi all, There must be someone who has tried to install a 5TB or larger HDD inside the reolink NVR's (8 to 16 channel). I know officially they only support 3x 4TB drives but before I go out and buy a 8TB single disk I'd like to know this answer. Reolink - its been a almost a year since someone els

• Hello, I have a question regarding how devices are grouped under devices. Specifically if you have your cameras added to your NVR, but the cameras are plugged into a POE switch instead of the NVR. They each show up as a Device rather than cameras under or grouped together under a device. Is there

• Hi all, Looking for some ideas here. I like the look of the Reolink hardware and the quality looks pretty good. Unfortunately I need a bit more flexibility in the setup. I require a snapshot and live stream from each camera. I use them for HomeKit and domoticz integration. Also use the CGI URL’s

• Problem: I get no alert notifications on my iPhone when I am not at home (neither push nor e-mail). When I am home and connected with my wifi, I get the push notification and also an e-mail when motion is detected. I setup my Argus, the camera is in wifi, connection to internet is working and the P

• ICYMI New version of the PC client 7.2.2.18 dated 15mar2018 is available from the download site. For those with multiple cams, you may want to record your UIDs for entry into the new software (no import capability). Release notes from the download manifest below. Release note.txt 1.Supports Reolin

• You know how if you go outside at night and look at your cameras you can see the IR lights glow red? Or if you take a picture of the camera with your phone you can see the lights? I have 4 RLC-410's 1 RLC-423 and a C2.... At night/in the dark all the lights are on and red on all of the cameras excep

• Hi there, I search a reolink for a small pub. I want to record every person how comes through the door. (And i have only Linux on my computer, but an android smartphone) I am not sure if i need a security system (RLK4-210WB2 ?) or if a single Camera is enough. I want to store the videos for 24h. S

• I have a guest user setup, and that user only gets the ability to remote view cameras. Everything else is disabled, yet the guest has the ability to change the date, the NVR name, and change the password. I'd like to be able to use this, but as a guest, I dont think they should be able to do these

• I have a RLC-411WS camera, outdoors with wifi. It worked for a little while (although my SecuritySpy software generated tons of errors from it every day - the connection wasn't solid, even though my wifi is strong where it is), but all of a sudden, the live view web client is showing a blank screen,

• After Update the Firmware i have no Stream. Kann i downgrade the Firmware. I can not find older Firmware?

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now