• I have the RLN8-410 NVR and have my recording set for 24-7. When I select a specific time frame to download, it will only show me full one hour increments to select and download. I was hoping to be able to choose a specific area to download to my flashdrive.

• I have a major problem with my NVR RLN8-410 (Fw Version: v2.0.0.4265_1489_1708082). Overnight the HDD stopped recording and there's a loss of video signal from the NVR. Viewing in Reolink Client Windows v7.2.2.12, the NVR login is successful but no video signal. The HDD however can playback all reco

• I recently bought a C2 but I consider to return it. I really like the hardware and the present part of the software/firmware. But some fundamental functionality and options are missing especially in the categories "Recording" and "Alarm" compared to some other basic ip cams I own. I could be more o

• I have a RLC-411WS camera that I bought afew months ago. It works great for about 2 weeks and then will stop connecting. Then I have to take down the camera and plug it into my router via cable. It then reconnects and will work wirelessly for about 2 weeks and then it does it again. This has happene

• Hi, my name is martin and i have a nvr system with 4 cameras and a 8-channel nvr recorder. This system is working without problems and im verry happy about the quality and the 4 shipped rlc-410 and the recorder works great. But a have a questian about the firmware upgrades for the cameras ... i know

• running the latest firmware, tried running the camera inside the house with the Reolink supplied ethernet cable and power adapter (bypassing the PoE switch), but it's still rebooting every 20 minutes whenever the room temperature reach 27C or more. I've tried formating the internal SD card, install

• Got the RLC-410 camera and When I try to do the firmware upgrade it fails... See attached document... Thanks guys! cant-upgrade-camera.docx

• Version 3.3.31 of your iPhone app says it adds the function of turning on/off status LEDs (for Reolink Argus, Keen, C1 & C2). I found the function for my Keen, but can't find it anywhere for my Argus cameras. I also think the new layout is worse than the previous version, still looks very unpolish

• Now that I my system setup, I was looking to add more external hard drive space. Searching around on Amazon, I see a few ESATA external hard drives, but am not sure if they're designed for surveillance use. Would appreciate any make of models that are well known to work. Thanks.

• I backed the Reolink Argus on Kickstarter and I got TWO of these supposedly fabulous wireless security cameras. I received them recently and today I thought I'd set them up and figure out where to place them. Well so much for that idea. The app won't even set up the first camera. I have tried it no

• One of my RLC-410's is mounted about 12ft up along the side of my house where there's no lighting at night. Daylight images are OK, but night images are totally dark with IR illumination working. Should I be making any adjustments somewhere? RLC-410.jpg RLC-410_.jpg

• While attempting to add a second camera, I was having major problems setting up the wi-fi. I plugged in the camera and the ethernet cable. Every time, I was successful setting up the wi-fi, but when I unplugged the ethernet cable, I lost the picture. After six hours of trying to get it to work and e

• Hello all. I recently setup the Reolink 8 camera system and so far, everything's working pretty good. Is it necessary to update firmware if no problems exist and has anyone noticed any improvements after the updates?

• Has anyone tried using 2-16650 batteries in their Argus camera? They seem to have the same dimension to fit the camera and with the higher capacity of 2500mAh each makes it a much better rechargeable option than 4-CR123A rechargeables, which at most have a capacity around 800mAh each.

• Anyone who comes to my door knows that they are being watched (I have various cameras at each entrance point). I have reolink stickers on my windows to also further deter criminals. Statistically, fewer homes are broken into that have security signs or stickers (even if they don't really have a secu

• So I understand Reolink will be coming out with an Argus Pro that has a rechargeable battery. Wish I knew this prior to buying into the regular Argus.

• My replacement Keen arrived today, the previous one had no audio out of its speakers. The replacement camera setup worked as advertised, but now I have a new issue. I'm trying to delete the previous camera from the app and it won't let me, says "Please disable push for this device first." I went int

• Hi I am using the Reolink app on android, please can you add a feature to cycle through cameras at set interval. Other CCTV software / NVRs have the ability to display full screen and cycle through at set interval of say 10seconds

• Trying to setup my Keen, after installing the batteries there were no voice prompts. Opened the app on my iPhone and added it scanning the QR code on the camera. Went to Set Up Camera and still no voice prompts. Followed the instruction and reset the camera, still nothing only a solid red light on t

• So I recently purchased a C2 camera for the inside of my house, was going to purchase 3 or possibly 4 411s for the exterior and an 8 channel POE NVR. Can I hook the C2 up to the NVR to record 24/7? Secondly could I use the Ethernet on the camera as power as well or would I still have to have the pow

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now