• My NVR access is spotty from the desktop and iOS platforms. However, one of the cameras is connected via router and POE switch and can be accessed consistently. Additionally, while the coverage in the NVR is a complete record over the past ~2 weeks, I can only access a couple of hours from a couple

• Every time I open the Windows Client it takes 3 or 4 atteempts to login. Once logged in, It kicks me out after aprox 1 minute. It then does it again. 3-5 log int attempts all fail. Finally it will login and only stay logged in for 1 minute or less. I am using Windows 10, RLC-410WS Version 7.1.2.28

• Using RLC-410 with DS415play - Surveillance Station version 7.2.2. Disk Station version 6.0.1-7393. OS X 10.11.5. When trying to use Live View or to view recordings. I keep getting prompted to download and install the plug-in. I've tried all browsers on Mac and nothing works. I uninstalled the Surv

• Is there a way to manually scale the display of the recorded events in "playback" window so that the bars representing recorded events are larger? The scale of my display is usually quite large, making the event bars very narrow and difficult to line up the timeline slider. The scale has decreased a

• Do you have a timeline for support of Android N? Upon launch of the Reolink app on Nexus 6P running build NPD35K I get the attached error.

• I have had to replace 1 of my cameras. I want to name the new Cam the same as the one which is no longer on my network. when trying to "add device" and I type in the desired name (same as old camera) client says exists... Where is the log or file that keeps track of camera names. I need to delete th

• Anyone was able to make the RLC-423 work with the Android app TinyCam Monitor Pro?

• Hi all. Is there any way to call preset positions of a rlc423 via the app? And why are in third party apps the rlc423 set equal to the rlc410?

• greetings I have multiple rlc-422 setup in my office. I am trying to use the android app to connect to the cameras from outside the lan. have port forwarding in router set up as follows camera1 externalip:9000 ---> internalip:9000 camera2 externalip:9001 ---> internalip:9000 camera3 externalip:9

• I need to be able to mask out a roadway from the motion detection. I can do this in the windows client, but I think those settings get overwritten (going back to the default of detection for the whole area) every time I do something in the mobile app. The mobile app needs to, at the very least, re

• What format is the 410S FTP dump? The extension is .264 but it's not a video file and I suspect it is a proprietary format that only the Reolink client reads? Why dump this format and not mp4 like it sends in email?

• First of all, let me say that I bought your RLC-423 camera, and I love it. The quality of this product is amazing. Unfortunately, I can’t say the same of your “Client” SW. The first issue that I have is that the Client is unresponsive and generates an error message "Reolink Clien.exe is not respond

• So what do Samsung tablets have that both of my other tablets are missing and keeps them from running the mobile app? I have an old (2012) Samsung Tab2 GT-P5113 running Android 4.2.2 that runs the app beautifully. But I have a basically new (2015) RCA Pro 10 Edition 2 tablet running Android 5.0 Loll

• Hi I have 3 Reolink RLC-410S cameras and I'm wondering will these cameras work on any third party NVR recorder, I would like to buy one of your standalone units, but there is no one in the United Kingdom selling any if I was to buy from your selves I would incur Import duties and Vat making it expen

• I recently purchased one of your camera RLC-423, and wanted to use your Mobile app, but I was shocked by the device access permission needed. Some I kind of understand, but most of them, I don’t and before I go ahead and install your app, I would like you to clarify the needs for those access rights

• Hi, Please can you fix the OSX client software I am unable to change from remote playback to local playback and have to use vlc from the recording folder. Also is it possible to connect client to client?

• Does anyone know if you put both pak files on the flash drive to update or are we supposed to do them one at a time?

• Less than a week and one camera has apparently failed. It is less than 10 feet away from the NVR and has 4 bars of signal, yet this is all that will display undefined

• Tried to install the mobile app on my RCA tablet running Android 5.0 and get the message, "no qualifying devices found"....seriously?

• A friend is moving and has offered to me his IP cameras. They are Hosafe model 1MB1W. Will I be able to view them with your client software on my PC and my iPad?

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now