• I just downloaded and installed the latest versions of my RLC-423 firmware and Reolink Client software. The manual does not seem to match what is shown on the display. I had had numerous interactions with the very friendly Reolink support group. But several months have passed and severely needed imp

• Just got a 4 camera set up. Have a couple hooked up and recording. I had no trouble using an Android phone to see but when I have tried watching on a PC on the same network as the NVR I can’t get it to work. Downloaded the Client soft ware but can seem to find no instructions to make it work?

• Is it possible to view and control other Camera Brands via the Windows Reolink Client?

• Hello -- can anyone explain what the highlighted buttons are used for in the IE ActiveX control? The ones in the right seem to adjust the focal distance (RLC-411WS), but haven't figured out what the ones on the left do (highlighted in red)... thanks in advance for any information! undefined

• http://www.avoiderrors.net/setup-ftp-server-windows-10/ How do I get the client software to work with the win10 FTP? How do I set up the win10 FTP?

• After the Firmware upgrade on the cameras (Version: 1168_16070803) the file format appears to be changed for the recorded files on the SD card. Windows 10 thinks it is MP4 format. When I select Playback, Local Playback the file select window appears. The client software looks for the 264 format when

• Am trying to reinstall a camera (using the client S/W) that I removed two days ago. When I do I get a message "Device Existed" and am unable to install it. How do I get past the message and reinstall an "existing" camera???? undefined

• It would be nice to download from multiple cameras at the same time though the Reolink Client Windows v7.1.2.35. Might take some coding to have the process run in it's own memory location or as a background process.

• Hello, I have a RLC-410 running FW 806_16060600. I am trying to set it up on Blue Iris (4.3.9.6 x64). When nothing is viewing the camera the latency is below 5ms, but when I try to connect Blue Iris to it using the main stream the latency goes up to 1000+ms. At times I get an image to show up in Bl

• Hi As I can record on my laptop, and specifically select the file path, is it possible specify the file path on your Android application? undefined

• I am trying to "add a device" (actually replace an old camera) but the client S/W gives me an error "device existed" (attached). How do I get rid of this error??? undefined

• I have a new reolinl rlc-420, a tp-link tl-poe150s injector, reolink client 7.1.2.28 and a laptop running indoes 10. The client sees the camera but log in fails. Have tried resetting the camera and restarting the client.

• There appears to be some settings only available from the wizard? Can the wizard be invoked without attaching a monitor to the nvr (which is in my 100 degree F garage here in Texas). I was hoping the device could addressed by IP like most routers (192.168.0.1 for example). If this does not work per

• Keep getting Email Test Failed while setting up the notifications with GMAIL. thoughts?

• Reolink Mac Client download link downloads Windows Client, not Mac client. There is no valid link on the Reolink site that has a download for the Apple Mac Client. The Mac Client Download links to the same (Windows *.exe) client as the PC Client Download. Since the disk supplied with the 410 POE cam

• Hello All, When I upgraded the client from v7.1.2.27 to v7.1.2.28, the client would no longer record to disk on motion detect events. I checked configuration several times and it is correct and enabled but it will not record. Manual recording works fine. I downgraded to v7.1.2.27 and motion detect

• There is a link to a "Mac Client", but that link downloads the same Windows client as the "PC Client". I then downloaded and installed the Safari Plug-in. Does anyone actually use REOlink cameras with Apple Macs? I would love to have a way to locate the camera on my network, but I don't seem to hav

• Is there any way the client can automatically start live feed when connecting? Throughout the day, sometimes a brief disconnect happens and it will automatically reconnect to the camera but the live feed will not be showing. This is very annoying as I have to open live feed for each camera several t

• With a Synaptic NAS can I do the following without running a PC/Mac 24/7? On motion detection: 1) Get an email and push notification sent to the iOS app 2) Has a NAS on my local network record for the duration of the motion event Thanks!

• Have tried multiple times to get cameras to work but to no avail. tried both cameras purchased and none can be logged in. Followed directions (though minimal) to no affect. Went step by step but will not hook up through WiFi and do not even get the option to do so on the screen as it depicts in the

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now