• hi there our old router broke and had to get a new one. I was wondering if anyone knows how to chnage the wifi settings on the camera as it now wont let us log in due to the wifi address and password being different ? thanks

• I have a Reolink RLC 420 which I have on test on our network. It has picked up DHCP from our server and I can see it via a browser on its IP But I cannot see how to save recording Assume this is simple but ..... TIA all

• Plugged in the Ethernet cable, and the power cable. Opened the app and nothing happened. It says the camera exists but will not connect.

• I recently installed two RLC-410 cameras. NTP synchronization is not working. I get I am getting emails, remote view currently works. I am getting an error: "Failed. Failed to verify configuration." All of my computers on this network sync with various NTP servers. I am on the latest firmware buil

• Hey there, i´m almost happy with my Argus. But there is one pretty annoying thing. It´s not possible to change the PIR (or any other) setting without the app. I´m using openHAB for my Smart Home purposes and even presence detection. I would like to use this presence detection to change the PIR set

• Hello, I have 3TB NVR and 8 RLC-410 PoE Cameras. I get roughly 5 Days on cycling recording. What is the best resolution you suggest while having a decent quality still. Thanks

• Hi, Just wanted to share my feedback on the wifi 1MB camera security system: I have been satisfied with it and enjoyed all the features. I like that thé nvr can record 14 days, the email notification is easy to sep up, I love the sound recording as well. and recently I used Poe switch and splitters

• Camera RLC-410 POE powered, experimental traffic surveillance. First audio hum problem solved. Camera tested fine. When fixed in position on a tree it emitted a loud audio hum. This was caused by an earth ground loop as the camera was screwed directly into the tree. I presume that internally the cas

• When trying to submit my application for the 5MP prototype, I keep getting the error "Submission Failed. Please try to submit again." All of the fields are properly populated and I have tried to submit multiple times with no lucky. 2017-07-25-19_50_49-Get-a-Prototype-of-Reolink-5MP-RLC-410-Security

• Hi, I am using VLC player on my PC to access to RTMP stream of my IPC. Can I find out from you, is this secure? Cuz the URI that I use is of following: rtmp://ipcaddr/bcs/channel0_ext.bcs?channel=0&stream=2&user=admin&password=plainpassword Is the "password" field able to be seen if someone uses

• Is it just me, or is the new "HTML5" web user interface on the camera reliant on flash for showing video? Is there a way to use the HTML5 native H264 support that's built into most modern browsers?

• Hi, I have set port forwarding of the following ports for my 1st IPC: Media: 9000 RTSP: 554 RTMP: 1935 HTTP: 80 I am able to access video streaming for my 1st IPC, however, I am not able to do that for my 2nd IPC with the following port forward: Media: 9001 RTSP: 555 RTMP:1936 HTTP: 81 Please he

• Is there a way to change the timezone in the Reolink app for the Argus? Because I can't find it and the timezone is wrong. IMG_9896.png

• Hello, IS there a possibility to create privacy areas with this camera? Just a black area within the camera picture which is not recording? E. g. Exclude The windows of my neigbour. Regards Sven

• I own several Reolink cameras including the 410WS 411WS and Keen. I love these cameras, but on all three, I feel like the motion detection algorithms could be significantly improved. While the sensitivity and area features are nice, the sensitivity does not take into consideration a bug flying past

• I am evaluating purchasing one of these cameras for security monitoring purposes, however, I currently only have slower DSL with limited upload speeds (3Mbps down, 384kbps-ish up) which I know is too slow for reasonable streaming - I can upgrade to 10 Mbps down and about 750 kbps up, but that is the

• Hey guys! Lately my RLC-423 Has been experiencing this really frustrating issue where PTZ no longer works. If I try to move the camera at all (using preset positions or through the thumb sticks thing) the camera disconnects/freezes/restarts. I can no longer rotate/zoom my camera :(. Anyone know

• I have 2 Keen cameras, one at home and one at work The one at work used to send email alerts from the motion sensing, but it stopped. When I check Enable from the Motion settings, it says "Motion Detection Setting Succeeded" But when I close and reopen the Reolink windows client, the check box is

• Here's the review I've just put on Amazon for the RLC-420. Setting up has been a bit of a disappointment. Let's hope the operation is more successful. ---------------------------------- Fitted this yesterday. Physical install was OK excepting the ethernet connector. this is in 2 parts: the ethernet

• Hi, I bought a RLN8-410 without hard disk. Temporarily I am using eSata external drive. I have 2 questions: 1) the POE output is 802.3af or 802.3at compliant? I am asking since I have only 1 cable going to the roof and I would like to power 2 cameras. Tried to do it by powering a Netgear GS105PE-100

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now