• On the RLS-411S overview it states that you will receive push notifications to your mobile device. Does this mean normal notifications in the notification area like texts and other notifications? If so I can't get this to work. Thanks, Tim

• I would like to request it be added that when ever you open the Reolink Client Software, it can check to see if there is a software update available. That way people don't have to continually check the website. Also the website is not current/reliable. I just downloaded the latest Mac OS X client s

• When ever i try to login with IE or FF i get the error (Login failed try again late) and I can't get it to work with Blue iris. I can login with the reolink client software. Any help would be great

• I am not able to view live or recorded video using the iOS app, whan I check the "encode" setting, I get message "Get encode info failed". What do I need to do to fix the error ? Also the MAC app say "no camera"

• I have V7.1.2.36 Windows Client. How can I start 2 copies of this software so I can have two full-screen views from each client? When I start the client second time, it shows me the same client.

• Is there any chance of getting an App for a Windows Phone or how can I run one of the current apps on my Lumia? Thanks for any help!

• I've tried several ways to run the reo-client desktop client as a windows service. None so far have worked as I had hoped. Currently I am running BlueIris, but I like the Reolink client. My computer will start with the service running, however when I open the application it then opens a second appli

• The mobile app will not save encoder settings. I will set what I want and then log out of the app. If I log back in the settings have changed. Apparently, there is an issue with the app and saving settings. Please fix this.

• Hi, i have just installed the latest version of the client software for both Mac and Windows. I cannot get any of the users that i have setup to work, all that works is the Admin Account in windows version. In the Mac version i cannot access at all it says the Username and/or Password is incorrect,

• How many people can view at the same time using the reolink software? Using either IOS App or Android or Direct from a browser? I am putting a system in for a HOA (Home Owners Association) and they have 39 Home Owners. Should I set up 39 seperate log-ons? or ? Thanks for helping! Rick Affiliat

• I just downloaded and installed the latest versions of my RLC-423 firmware and Reolink Client software. The manual does not seem to match what is shown on the display. I had had numerous interactions with the very friendly Reolink support group. But several months have passed and severely needed imp

• Just got a 4 camera set up. Have a couple hooked up and recording. I had no trouble using an Android phone to see but when I have tried watching on a PC on the same network as the NVR I can’t get it to work. Downloaded the Client soft ware but can seem to find no instructions to make it work?

• Is it possible to view and control other Camera Brands via the Windows Reolink Client?

• Hello -- can anyone explain what the highlighted buttons are used for in the IE ActiveX control? The ones in the right seem to adjust the focal distance (RLC-411WS), but haven't figured out what the ones on the left do (highlighted in red)... thanks in advance for any information! undefined

• http://www.avoiderrors.net/setup-ftp-server-windows-10/ How do I get the client software to work with the win10 FTP? How do I set up the win10 FTP?

• After the Firmware upgrade on the cameras (Version: 1168_16070803) the file format appears to be changed for the recorded files on the SD card. Windows 10 thinks it is MP4 format. When I select Playback, Local Playback the file select window appears. The client software looks for the 264 format when

• Am trying to reinstall a camera (using the client S/W) that I removed two days ago. When I do I get a message "Device Existed" and am unable to install it. How do I get past the message and reinstall an "existing" camera???? undefined

• It would be nice to download from multiple cameras at the same time though the Reolink Client Windows v7.1.2.35. Might take some coding to have the process run in it's own memory location or as a background process.

• Hello, I have a RLC-410 running FW 806_16060600. I am trying to set it up on Blue Iris (4.3.9.6 x64). When nothing is viewing the camera the latency is below 5ms, but when I try to connect Blue Iris to it using the main stream the latency goes up to 1000+ms. At times I get an image to show up in Bl

• Hi As I can record on my laptop, and specifically select the file path, is it possible specify the file path on your Android application? undefined

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now