• New RLN8-410 NVR, installed the latest firmware from the website, the "FW" field is blank, however the "Build No" field states build 1607050, is this the latest FW ?

• Could we add a feature to set the focus and zoom by a number rather than -/+. On low bandwidth connections it is very hard to adjust the focus, it is a trial and error approach that is very time consuming. The autofocus doesn't work well outdoor with foliage and branches. Could such value be saved

• Hi, I'm currently in the process of evaluating which ip cams to buy. I checked your manuals and faqs but i'm not clear about the following point. the cams should do the following: --> if and during there is motion detected * upload (min 2 to x) pictures per second to an ftp server (secured via ft

• My RLN8-410 shows the following System Information: Build 1601260 Hw No. H3MB02 Cfg version 2.0.0.0 Fw version details NVR63088104000000200000 I just downloaded the firmware on your website. In the release notes it says Firmware Version: HI3535_NVR_8IP_REOLINK_L300_0705_4023_1322.pak I am unable t

• [Disclaimer: I have just enough IT knowledge to be dangerous, so I apologize if the following seems crazy.] I'm interested in purchasing a Reolink 4-channel system. To simplify my wiring configuration, I'm thinking about running it through my structured media center. My idea is to connect 4 cameras

• Hello, I just installed Reolink 8 ch. NVR with four 5 Reolink cameras. However the NVR is making a beeping noise and the HDD light is flashing red. Please advise how to stop / resolve the loud NVR beeping and also advise as to what a red flashing lights on the NVR indicate. Thank you, Kushal Pate

• How to activate the mic from the camera for to get sound on the record or live view? Anyone can help me? I just bought NVR pack 4 camera 4mp RLK8-410b4 pack. Camera is RLC 410. Thanks

• I have a RLC-410WS wifi camera, after initial setup can I hook it up with an Ethernet cable and run it off a switch thats not POE capable but keep it hooked up to a power supply?

• Just deployed RLC-423_1169_16070808 and it deleted all accounts but one including the admin account Can not add any users - it says 'Add user fail' How do I fix it?

• As the camera image displayed on the website ?? I have my own server and domain name but do not know how to display the signal RSTP :( signal RMTP possible to JWplayer and these webcams ??? Jak obraz z kamery wyświetlić na stronie www ?? Mam własny serwer i domenę ale nie wiem jak na stronie wyświe

• Just updated the firmware for one of my RLC-410WS (Version: 1169_16070803) now in the Device settings I no longer have an SD card button and I no longer have a record scheduler button, There for without the SD card button I can not format SD card. Any help would be appreciated.

• Hello: Is there a way to turn off the LED lights on either the RLC-410 or the RLC-423? I find that they tend to illuminate objects close up to the detriment of the view toward the back. I have my own, outdoor lighting that should be sufficient. Is there a way to turn off the LED lighting through th

• So I want the camera, which is in a corner to do about 75deg. I want it to start at the right side, then scan about 75 degrees and then go back to the beginning (reversing direction). I don't want it to look at the corner wall which is behind it, although I guess I can speed it up, so it goes thru t

• I've been working with your team via e-mail. Today I downloaded the 'pak' file. I followed your instructions; format to FAT32, copy the PAK file to USB, plug it in and so on. After a couple of minutes, the NVR rebooted and now nothing. The display won't come up. The lights are on in front, however,

• I have a RLN4-210W system. Firmware and software up to date. Issues with all four cameras, tho they differ. One camera sends alerts (setting at 48) every two-four minutes while using infrared (nighttime), one sends alerts occasionally (testing by walking in front of it), but the picture is black, ag

• Looks like my images and video close up is clear and sharp. But more then 5 feet away is not. Much blurrier not crazy but it doesn't look like it focuses in on any distance. Am I missing something. undefined

• I recently purchased the 8 channel NVR kit on Amazon with 2 dome and 2 bullet camera and got it all installed. I'm having an issue with one of the cameras not switching from b&w to color in the daytime. If I unplug the cable to that channel and plug it back it, it goes to color but I don't really fe

• How do you install the weatherproof plug over the Ethernet cable end to attach to the camera? the end is too big to fit thru the plugs hole. the only way i can think of is to cut the end off, feed the cable thru and replace a new end on to the cable. undefined

• I've had 2 RLC-410WS's up for about 3 days now and I love them and was considering getting a few more, how ever the night vision in one of my two models has stopped working. As the sun started setting this evening, the camera appropriately switched to greyscale, how ever the image got darker and da

• We have an RL-210 NVR system connected via HDMI cable to a TV. We aren't getting sound on any channel on the TV but are able to get it on the Reolink APP. What is the solution?

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now