• Hi I received my camera's some time ago, and changed the passwords. Now that I've got around to installing them, I've forgotten the passwords for the camera's! Is there anyway I can reset them?

• Where and how you can buy the missing power cord 18m that was missing in the box and where you can buy the power supply itself because this box is broken. on page never see accessories undefined undefined

• I have an RLC-423 and I've configured it to save files to a local FTP server. The file extension is .264, but I'm unable to play the files back with any applications on my computer. What format are the video files in? How can I play them back or convert them to something I can play back? Thanks fo

• Hello, Is that possible to connect my 420 to a cloud service as Angelcam? Is not, how I record "motion" out of my house (where my 420 is). Thanks, Hernan.

• I just purchased the RLK16-410B8 kit and will need to run some cables to support it. Should I run Cat 6 or Cat 6A and I am assuming shielded? The maximum length of cable is 330 feet, correct? Thanks.

• I am using the RLC-410S. I set my time zone and select the Daylight Saving (DST) mode, and the clock time is set correctly (with the button labeled "Synchronize Local Time"). But, when I enable the NTP server for automatic operation, it sets the time +1 hour from the local time. It seems like the NT

• I have a RLC410 with the latest firmware and recently noticed that the clock is out of sync. The clock can slow down 3 to 4 hours per day. If I reboot the cam, the time will sync again. Is that normal?

• I'm considering installing the NVR unit in a spare storage room that can reach about 100 F or so during hot months of the year. Would this be a concern for the NVR unit?

• Hi, I'm an idiot. I got the RLC-410, set it up by the computer, it works. Then I went to set it up by the garage. Question (and I can't find the answer anywhere): How is this "POE" if I have to connect the DC power cable in the attic? Is there something I'm missing? The DC power connector is attach

• One camera I have will not pass the email test with either gmail or yahoo mail. I set it with it's own email settings and then tried with the exact same email settings as another camera that emails just fine. It still fails the test. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• on RLC-410 how do I get a motion triggered event to record on my computer?

• Looking for an IR illuminator/flood to pair with my system. what wavelength will be picked up?

• Hello, My camera seems to be extremely noisy when in night mode. It looks fine during the day and early evening when the emitters are not on. The outside of the lens is clean But I have not tried to clean the inside of the lens (I'm not even sure if you can) Attached is the night capture. The noise

• I have the RLC-411 and love it. I have it saving to a hard drive by using the client, which works well. I was hoping to use the android app to view saved files, but it doesn't appear that I can do this by saving files to a computer. Do I need to purchase the NVR for this functionality? Thanks.

• I have motion alerts set to send email with a picture attachment. The problem is that on my Iphone or pc the image cannot viewed, it is in mime format. What am I missing? Help would be appreciated. Bill

• I'm just received my camera, i downloaded the andriod reolink app, and connected the cam to my router. To initial problem occured when 1, i could not log in, then the camera does not appear to on orThe app does not see it so it can be added to the app. What can I do??

• Right out of the box I was quite impressed with the camera. The camera had a satisfying weight indicating decent build quality, and the camera was packaged with a great presentation. Fortunately I was not left disappointed when using the camera. Set up was a breeze, only requiring a simple download

• One of my RCL-410 cameras has stopped working??? No longer get a link light. Have tested hooking directly to Poe router, still no link light??

• How can I disable P2P on my system?

• How do I check the firmware from the NVR for the cameras and DVR?

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now