• Any diagrams or description on how to use the Waterproof Lid that comes with the cameras? I would like to use this for a few of my devices, but it looks like it requires one to crimp their own cable after inserting it into the plastic lid; not able to use the provided cables. Just making sure I'm no

• Has anyone else noticed (with the 410ws and 411ws) that motion detection is much more sensitive and seemlingly erratic at night? I have my camera set to 30 and based on previous emails with support here is how motion detection works: ==================================== There are 1-50 levels to be

• I just received in the mail my bundle of 8 Reolink POE 410 cameras and a 16port NVR. However, none of the cameras have QR codes on them. Am I missing something here? I do not see any in the packages and the product lists this as a feature to easy add cameras to your devices. Should these have come w

• I have 3 cameras logging motion detection events via FTP. They all identify themselves as camera "01" on the file name. How can I configure different prefixes for the file names in the FTP uploads?

• When rebooting the NVR, like when it auto reboots every Sunday at 2am, some settings get reset. I have alarms set to send email with picture attached when there is motion detected and this setting gets disabled after a reboot. Actually all the send email settings get disabled under the "alarm" tab a

• I have an immediate need to replace 2 indoor cameras. The C1 seems like the perfect option but it doesn't seem to be available anywhere I can find. When will it be shipping? Thanks

• NVR has been set to DHCP. Local LAN connection is fine, but as soon as switch to remote connection, connection fail (login fail)in main screen. I have followed same process as manual. Don't know what to do next. Thanks

• I tried configuring email snapshots. I get the test email, but not the snapshot emails. Is this feature broken?

• Hello. I'm new to the group, but have 13 410s, Two PTZ, and one 410WS on my home system. First, I absolutely LOVE these cameras. They are the best I've ever seen, heard about, worked with, etc. My question concerns the PTZ models, the 423. I've created several points of interest, preset points. Howe

• Can the new C1 camera be powered by POE? I cannot see where it says on your website.

• I just purchased the Reolink RCL-410WS WiFi IP camera. I'm having issues with the microphone audio. I have the "Record Audio" check box checked in the Encoding option for both the Clear and Fluent streams. I do hear audio but is sounds like a train making a "put, put, put" sound. Any help you can gi

• What are BBCodes?

• Are there any cloud based services that work with the Reolink IP cameras. Great camera but I don't want to invest in the NVR at the moment.

• After recent episode of pairing an NVR with a RLC-422, going of up and down the ladder unscrewing the camera dome, the mounting plate and then pulling the wires out of soffits to press the reset button. Checking the phone app while up the ladder! (ooops left the phone in the kitchen) or going back

• Hi, When I attempt to access the SD card of my new RLC-410S I receive message that reads: "Fatal Error: Failed to recognize data from the device". I have updated the firmware to V2.0.0.1168_16070801 and was attempting to reformat the SD card. Thanks, Screen-Shot-2016-09-03-at-2.57.07-PM.png Screen-

• Hi just installed the above all working fine but i do not have my pc on most of the time i monitor via my phone can i set the recording path to record/pictures on my phone, also the email alert still pictures are fine but the video will not play (MP4) format. thanks lee

• I just installed the RLC 410 poe kit from amazon. I have created a password, set the time zone and left everything else at defaults. I can monitor the cameras from my PC and smartphone. (downloaded PC client and Android softwares of course) NVR HDD lite is BLINKING RED Question: IS IT RECORDING? B

• What are the minimum and maximum voltages required by the RLC-410WS/RLC-411Ws cameras? The specification simply says 12v without specifying any range (e.g. ± 10% or 10v to 15v). I am mounting multiple cameras hidden in the trees and some distance from the house in order to protect my "TRUMP 2016"

• Hi, I upgraded the firmware on my new RLC-411WS to version 1168_16070807. I followed the instructions and selected the option "Update Configure File". The update completed successfully, however, after a restart the camera is no longer attached to my router (via WiFi). Did this option mean that the

• When setting up the RLC423, how am I supposed to know what to put in the "email" portion of the set up I know my receiver address (me obviously), but what is smtp server or port or sender address.... Where do I get all this info?

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now