• I purchased the RLC-410S cameras in order to record to the SD card. However, when I connect the cameras to the NVR, the SD card option is no longer available because the cameras are controlled through the NVR. Is there any way that I can have the SD card record on motion detection simultaneously wit

• I have the 422 type cameras with zoom and auto-focus, and I want to turn off the auto-focus feature. Is there a way to do this? I had the cameras set up nicely, but when on vacation I think a bug flew in front of one camera and it lost focus. It remained blurry for days until I noticed and changed t

• Hey guys, I am looking to hook up a PIR motion sensor. I was thinking about something like this: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B000U3DYH8/ref=s9_simh_gw_g60_i1_r?ie=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=J7GQ6ZGWTAEA3D9TSQB2&pf_rd_r=J7GQ6ZGWTAEA3D9TSQB2&pf_rd_t=36701&

• I have several cameras over several different slow links. I am unable to upgrade the firmware on these cameras because the upload process keeps timing out. I'm also having a hard time updating settings and not able to update firmware using the Reolink client, as it keeps erroring out. It seems that

• Hello Is there a way to increase the clip length from 30 seconds to a custom length 40, 60, 90, etc... Most email providers can handle much larger emails with attachments Having a custom video clip length would be helpful. Thank you

• I'm new to this and asking for opinions. This was taken this morning with 410WS with sensitivity set to 30. It didn't rain and a swarm of insects in mid Oct, SE PA is unlikely but when I woke up, there was fog. I don't know what time it rolled in. Is this what the camera is picking up? http://yo

• What causes the halo effect at night? I have attached a picture. 02_20161004055151179-1.jpg

• Hi, I've noticed that there is a "false" motion detection event whenever the IR leds / IR cut on the camera switch on/off at dawn/dusk. Is there a way to get the camera firmware to ignore brightness changes at the moment it enables/disables the IR? Thanks Joseph

• plus if there is a player that can fast forward the same scene to the one that actually diff as with a person or a large object?

• Please see the attached image (RLC-410). Why is this constantly happening? I feel like I have tried everything. All clients have this except for the Reolink client. The issue is I do not like the client and do not wish to use it. How can I fix this. Current encoding settings are below: Clear Stream

• I asked this same question in a previous post, but thought it could use its own post for those searching on just this subject. I have purchased and secondary 3TB internal HDD for my 16-channel Reolink NVR, however before opening up the unit and discovering that I am missing something, can anyone wh

• The website specifically calls out a Wi-Fi 2mp 1080p NVR (https://reolink.com/product/c1/). I just ordered one and am worried I may have jumped the gun and should have waited for the C1PRO. So, will my existing 8 channel POE NVR pickup the C1? I am assuming I would have to do something like what is

• The 8-port NVR is stuck on the ATTENTION screen for over 60 minutes. I am attempting to upgrade to firmware: HI3535_NVR_8IP_REOLINK_L300_1104_4153_1418 from USB. I used the same USB stick to upgrade the firmware on the RLC-410 cameras and that worked fine. But the Warning screen: ATTENTION Updat

• Like the title says. Camera is set to record at 30/fps. When I check the properties of a video clip I downloaded it says it has 8/fps. In my opinion the video does not look like it's at 30/fps. Thoughts? Thanks. Capture.png Capture1.png

• RLK8-410B4 Old guy- technology challenged- no clue i need some help to update the firmware on my RLK8-410B4 i have read all directions on Reolink website, downloaded firmware (.pac file) ? Can't figure out what the heck to do from here. Any help, suggestions, or advice will be dearly appreciated

• I have a RLC 410 and a RLC411WS. I would like to ftp a fixed image (snapshot) on intervals. (1 every two minutes or so) to a FTP sever. Is this possible and is it possible to name this file so it replaces the last uploaded file? Thanks.

• I admin 2 16ch NVR's at 2 houses, both on the latest firmware build 1607050 and the NTP settings will not work. When I click Synchronize it says "NTP setting fail". Settings are: pool.ntp.org Port 123

• If I change a setting using the web GUI and click on save, audio is not recorded anymore. The checkbox for "Record Audio" is un-ticked by default if you click save. See attachements. Encode.png Record-Audio.png

• Got the NVR + 4 camera kit, this week tried to install it. The ethernet cable is around 50 feet, and not 60 feet as mentioned which is huge pain now for me. Installed the camera from attic and now wire is short by few feet. Have to order new ones, adding another cost. Why save on few cents for suc

• Hello, Previous to getting a NVR (RLN8-410, build 1609240) I was recording using the Reolink Client (V7.1.2.40) on windows 10 and really liked the pre-record feature. Once I installed the NVR, I continued to also record with the Reolink Client to compare behavior. I do have pre-record turned on on

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now