• I'm in Phoenix. Summer temps exceed 110F regularly, and sometimes the overnight temp does not fall below 90. Has the Argus been tested for tolerance to these conditions? Will the motion detection function properly when the ambient temperature is the same or greater than normal body temperature? How

• Happy New Year Reolink! Thank you for helping to secure my family and horses using your cameras and technology. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to all the great new products you will bring us in 2017.

• Any others here hoping Reolink will shed some Black Friday joy on its customers this season? I would like to pick up a few more cameras as one can never have enough. Here's hoping?

• My family and I purchased an 8 POE camera and 16 port NVR POE kit along with a few extra cameras for a total of 10 devices at this time. The cameras went in easily, the software was understandable, and the NVR just works. I love that I can login to the device on multiple systems like my phone, table

• I want to calibrate the sensitivity of the camera for different times of the day[URL="http://www.bbcactive.com/UserProfile/tabid/42/userId/169216/Default.aspx"].[/URL] Can anybody help me to do this. I really do not know how to edit?

• I have this reolink camera connected to my IPad and now I would like to connect it to my Android phone but it’s promting me to disconnect it from my IPad first. How can I do this without deleting it from my IPad? I can’t believe I can’t have this setup on my Android without first deleting from my

• Can someone tell me if we can delete individual files off the sd card without having to remove the card physically from the camera? thanks

• Hello Everyone! I just received an Argus 2 and I am very happy with it. So far, it has exceeded my expectations as far as build quality, features and operation. I have a newborn and was looking for a Nanny Cam and I already have 4 Reolink IP Cameras (1x RLC-410s, 3x RLC-411s) so I thought it would

• I bought 2 of the 423 cameras which come with an audio input jack for an external microphone. However I don't see any external mics sold by Reolink. Exactly what kind of mic is compatible with this camera? I have a few old, cheap computer standalone mics that came with a sound card, will one of thos

• I need to roll back my latest Reolink RLC-422 purchases firmware. This is because the latest firmware do not support the 1080P option on the encode advanced settings. This is making the file sizes excessively large for our application. Can anybody supply me with the v2.0.0.889_17083005 firmware?

• Reolink Staff: Have had my new RLC-423 for a few days now. Running under Lubuntu 16.04 and the Android app. I am very impressed with the hardware. Build quality is excellent given the value price of the unit. Software and firmware could use some work. Some observations and thoughts on that follow

• I cannot determine the port my camera is on.. I’ve checked my wireless router but all I can attain is the IP Address. Neither the camera app nor the PC Client settings show it. The AutoScan for the camera only finds the camera via UID. I need the port number to use my browser for viewing. any advice

• Received two (2) new Argus 2 units from Amazon. - Installed Android App. - Successfully scanned QR on back of device ("add device") - Supplied appropriate WiFi details (whilst sitting ~1meter from wifi router) - Camera fails to scan in-app QR code (yes, film is removed from lens). - Camera continues

• Hello, I found the advertising for the Reolink Cloud and immediately wondered: will the videos be encrypted? Or will we give the Reolink administrators a nice peek into our homes. Regards Martin

• Batteries are expensive.... and if you buy rechargeables and the charger, that's another $60! Really like the features of the Keen and where I wish to mount the camera, I have no power options without ugly cables. The Argus to the Argus 2 was a positive step forward in the battery department. The Ke

• I think Reolink dropped the ball by not including an on/off switch on the Argus/Keen battery cameras and here's why. It's more convenient to flick a switch to turn the camera off, when not needing them for extended times to save battery life, than it is to remove the batteries. And leaving them in s

• Hello, I am interested in buying protective housing for my RLC-410 cameras but as I have no prior experience with protective housing, I don't quite understand how to mount the camera in the housing. I saw that most of the protective cases have rails inside on which the camera is mounted. However, R

• Does anyone have/know the power specs of the RLN16-410? I know the power supply rating, but need the following information: PoE Budget: Max watt for single port Max total watt for for PoE output Thank you!

• I was just GIVEN a box of six Reolink RLC-410 IP security cameras (nice neighbor, eh?) and of course, now I'm 'exploring' these guys.. Pretty impressive picture, and things have been going very well so far, but I also read a 'spec' saying that somehow these can accommodate an SD card..? Uh, 'scuse m

• Hello Im getting way over exposed areas when the sun is out, and I mean its only barly out and the road, and car is blown out yet rest of image is fine. I tried changing the exposure manual settings and no matter what value I put in it does nothing what so ever, in either can exposure changes durin

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now