• Hello, I have already emailed support with this same problem, but I'm hoping I can get answers here. My RLC-420 does not film in color. Even in the daytime, it films in black and white. If I manually change the "DayNight" setting to color, it does film in color. When I place it back into Auto, it

• So I recently bought the Reolink 16 channel NVR. Should I add each individual camera to the Reolink app/mac software? When the camera is hooked up to the NVR do you still need to change the password to each individual camera? Thanks

• I have an Argus and working fine for couple months. Recently, the cam don't report motion and can't connect to the mobile app either. I then reset the cam and setup the cam again. Unfortunately, I keep on getting "Wi-Fi connection failed!" Please check the Wi-Fi settings and try again. I have tried

• Hi. I received my newly ordered Argus 2 Cameras and have a HUGE issue with them, which makes the cameras absolutely UNUSABLE for me! ALL pictures the cameras send out e.g. by mail are hugely overexposed with a green tint - see attached screen. So the picture, which is sent by mail is simply unusab

• Hi Bob, I have 4 Argus cameras on the same wifi network at home. When away from home and out of range of the wifi my cameras are connected to my phone does not receive any detection notifications. Is this the correct behaviour or should I receive notifications while away from home? When away from

• Hi, I have multiple cameras which have the PIR disabled whilst I am home. Would like to see a feature where one button turns ALL PIR's on of off to make it quicker and easier to enable all cameras when I leave the property. Thoughts? Greg

• Hi, I would love to see an option to put “black boxes” over part of the camera image to block out motion detection behind those boxes. One of my cameras are pointed at the house and every time we move inside the house the motion detection triggers. I am only interested in what goes on outside, n

• Hi, Please add an option to set the ip-address manually on the WiFi cameras. I have two cameras, an Argus and a RLC-410WS. I have expanded my WiFi range using two internet radios that act as extenders and that works. However, those devices have no options for manually assigning ip-adresses, whi

• My RLC-411ws will connect wirelessly to the router and work as designed. I am using the Windows PC client. In the "WiFi Settings" dialog box the Range Extender shows up with a strong signal. After selecting the extender from the available options and entering the correct password, I preform the "Wi-

• My Reolink RLC-410WS IP Cam was acting strange. While recording, it would arbitrarily go to a white screen wherein the recording stopped, and then come back online. I googled and noted a firmware update, downloaded and followed the directions in the included *.doc file. It updated and I closed the s

• Hello! I had best night quality with shutter speed set to maximum (125ms). After the latest firmware update, this setting was still active - but I wasn't able to change any other thing, because the value was out-of-range. It is only possible to use values upt to 83ms. What was the reason for reduc

• I've noticed that when I'm at home, my Android mobile app, Mac App, etc all connect to the camera feeds by local 192.x.x.x IP address, which results in a very snappy connection etc. However, when connecting to my cameras from outside my LAN, the connection seems to be routed through an Amazon EC2 se

• hi having lots of problems connecting to Wi-Fi network first problem - I upgraded the 411ws to the latest firmware Version: 1055_17110902 and while it works fine when connected to the router, I want to input my local Wi-Fi network - problem is it doesn't find any networks on scan, none other conne

• I recently bought the RLC-423 and everything seems to be working well... except FTP. I have an FTP server set up on a local linux machine that works perfectly from various other clients across my network. However, nothing I do in the FTP admin page for the camera can ever connect. I did a tcpdump of

• on at least one of my cameras I have noticed that sometimes an email thumbnail is sent however no video is recorded - using these SD Cards: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004ZIENBA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 please see attached (I received 3-4 snapshots this afternoon) none wer

• Hi there I have installed my RLC-410 purchased off amazon... However, it fails to save any settings... The app connects, I can set the name of the cam and a password which is fine and it seems to save It works for a few mins, then if I leave the app and try and go back into the cam the whole lot h

• Hi All ! Extremely dumb newbie here ! I have received the Argus Cameras. 1.) No matter what I try I can not get the email portion of the app to work. I fail all email tests. I am in the USA, Florida. I'm on Xfinity/Comcast. The cameras installed fine. I can access them all. They all appear to work

• I just got the RLC-423WS camera and got it all setup and working great using the Reolink iOS app. Wanting to try out the PC software, I downloaded the latest version (7.2.2.12) tonight and the software immediately found the camera, however after entering in the password, all it returns is "State: l

• Hello, I have studied Business Informatics although I am not able to get regular working conditions with the 423. I own a FritzBox 7590 which is the best router you can buy for money in Central Europe. Only VPN makes smooth connections or sometimes exposed host configuration although a 50€ ip cam

• I purchased the Argus from Indiegogo and am very happy with them (except for the battery usage). I just noticed their is an Argus V2 that has rechargeable batteries and Solar Power. Now my question is can we as Argus v1 owners use the battery pack and solar charge in our version 1's. If not is there

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now