• The Camera is really fine and works well, but when i move from one position to the next one in cruise mode, the motion detection fail returning to me an alert (it start recording). but is a useless functionality if my speed is high, is possible to disable motion detection while the camera is moving

• i would like to upgrade 16 gb SD card to 64 gb on my RLC-410WS Should i backup original SD card data and migrate it to the new one ? is the setting and firmware stored on the SD card ?

• Hello, I have an RLC-422 where I use the HTTP URL to get a JPEG snapshot every 10 seconds. After doing this for several hours, the snapshot feature stops working. It just returns 400 FAILED instead of a jpeg. If I reboot the camera, it starts working again. The live video via web page still

• I have upgraded my RLC-410 to the most recent firmware release and disabled the UID setting on the camera interface, but I still receive motion notifications from the Reolink app on my phone when I am off of my home network (no VPN connection). I also made sure that the app was set to connect over I

• That was a fun contest. There were a lot of clever entries. Looking forward to the C1. Thanks!

• I received the email today about new firmware for the 410WS. I was happy to see that they added the capability for the camera to push jpg's only (not both jpg and mp4 as before). This would save me network bandwidth and space on my ftp server. Following the documentation and learnings from the last

• How come there is no way to get to this forum anymore from your main site? I have to use my previous links or bookmarks to get here now.

• I have posted several times in the forums here, but I have never received any notifications for replies.

• Can 4mm lens in RLC-210W be swapped for 6 or 8mm?

• I've recently rebooted my rlc-411s and now it won't let me log in. Any ideas please.

• The 411s SD card when not full erases all videos prior to 00:00:00 time each day. Can this be avoided?

• I installed the 423 camera with a 150 foot Cat6 outdoor Ethernet cable 25 feet above ground. The camera is very clear day and night and works very well with the PTZ.

• I have set the video resolution wrong or incorrectly. When I plug in the power to the back of the unit, I will get the home screen reolink, then screen goes dark and video monitor says frequency out of range. Do i need to factory rest ? THX Rickety

• If I go to System->Performance in the web GUI, I always see "Ethernet port troughput" is zero. Considering the bitrate it must be something like 600 to 700 KB/s. Why is this value always zero? throughput.png

• Just set up my 410WS. I installed the latest firmware. I'm using the latest Windows Client. I've formatted the SD card, and it shows as formatted with a 15GB capacity and 14.84GB free. Motion detection is configured and I get emails with jpg's attached, everything there works fine. But nothing gets

• Im still waiting for a firmware update for the RLC-410WS to take snapshots every x minutes. about in august support told me they are working on it, but so far nothing happened, i still need to record 24/7 to get a snapshot everytime a new video starts. thats super anoying and puts alot of unnessasa

• I ordered 150 feet of CAT6 cable from Amazon without realizing that there is an indoor and outdoor version of the cable. I received the indoor version and have it partially installed outdoors with Arrow T59 Staples. Should I replace my cable with the outdoor cable and do I need larger staples and a

• Hello, I am using a RLC-422 (build 16091803, HW IPC_3816M, FW v2.0.0.1215_16091803) to generate *.mp4 via motion detection - so far so good. These *.mp4. are uploaded to my private ftp-server. Every 6 hours I move these *.mp4 to my private webserver and create automatically an index.html - so far

• Purchased a RLC-410WS, which is great, except for the fact that I will set the time on the camera correctly, it will show correctly for the next day or so, and then randomly go back an hour. Anyone know how this can be fixed? Thanks, Mike

• My video is about 5 seconds slow on my PC when comparing to someone moving or my cellphone. It is 5 to 8 seconds slow when comparing to www.Time.is, www.time.gov or an atomic watch. I have the latest software: v7.1.2.40 and 125_16091804. My camera is connected by cable to a Mi42WR router and then by

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now