• My video is about 5 seconds slow on my PC when comparing to someone moving or my cellphone. It is 5 to 8 seconds slow when comparing to www.Time.is, www.time.gov or an atomic watch. I have the latest software: v7.1.2.40 and 125_16091804. My camera is connected by cable to a Mi42WR router and then by

• Hi I noticed that all of my 410ws are connecting to 2.4ghz so I tried changing the 5.8 network name to be able to differentiate between the two bands and scanned with one of the cameras, found it, tried to connect but gave a fail message now I can't see the cam anymore in any network even changing t

• I had my 4 camera NVR system working perfectly. I upgraded the new firmware for the NVR and it still worked. I upgraded the new firmware for the cameras and now I just get a black screen or they say "Video Loss." The system was working before I upgraded the firmware. I want to go back to the OLD fir

• I have just bought the RLC 410 SW which is connected WiFi thru my router and the streaming video is very poor even though I have high speed broadband. With the "Reolink Client" I've changed the camera settings to Fluent for streaming purposes but the settings are never saved even after a reboot, the

• I have seen a few people that use the Reolink cameras to upload an image to Weather Underground, however looking on these forums it appears that the cameras themselves do not support this; without sending video also. How are others doing it today until Reolink is able to address it in their firmware

• I have an RLN8-410 that was working fine for the past week. I turned it on today and the screen is not centered. Please see the attached images. The top half of the screens wraps onto the bottom. I've shutdown and power-cycled the device several times. It only has 2 cameras connected at the mome

• Before I buy a NVR, I would like to know how the internal switch works. Is the NVR running it's own internal DHCP server to assign IP addresses to connected cameras? Is this a different IP segement, not the same as the connected router? For security reasons, you don't want if someone pulls a came

• I'm using a RLC-410 with the latest firmware. I selected PAL 1080p and 25fps. Why is the recorded file from the camera only 8fps? Properties.png

• I recently purchased the RLN8-410 NVR and installed 3 422 cameras, and one 423 camera. The 422 cameras all require 6.5 Watts of power to function, the 423, which has PTZ, requires 22 Watts. I needed an injector for the 423. So my question is this: What's the maximum Wattage output of the RLN8-410? H

• Hi i have the RLC-410WS firmware v2.0.0.1215_16091802, connected via wifi when i try to access the webinterface i dont get the login information just a "cant reach url" error when i try to acces the stream via vlc and rtsp://xxxxxx:xxxxxxxx@ipaddress//h264Preview_01_main i dont get a connecti

• I have a RLK4-210WB4 installed and was working fine. All of a sudden when the laptop computer (separate computer)that sets about 6 ft from the system is put into sleep mode the cameras do not show on the screen. When you wake up the laptop the cameras come on the screen. Tried to find what was causi

• Is the power cable (see attachment) available for purchase? Cable.png

• We have 30 camera and wanted to use the PC application to view them in 4x4 video walls on one screen and have them rotate every minute or so .. like many 3rd party applications can do. We have heard the RLC-210W does not play nice with any other applications out there and wanted to know if there was

• We have purchased the RLK4-210WB4 kit and cannot connect to the ip cameras included in the kit via the IE browser .. is the camera different then the one purchased separately? We have hard factory reset.. the software (app) finds the camera fine.. we have tried even putting the port id after the url

• Hi Guys, new to the forum. I just purchased a new reolink rlc-410ws. I have it setup and my sons bike was stolen last night. I checked the camera and for some reason I only have recordings for the day of the 4th not the night of the 3rd. In the software it says "search complete" and there is no rec

• Hi all, I've been setting up and testing some Reolink cams on the Hikvision NVR. Everything actually works quite well with one exception thatI'm stuck on. The 423 ptz model has presets which once loaded onto the camera via the Reolink software can be called by the NVR software. They work fine and

• I have just purchased a 423 and am having trouble setting up a new password. It is the default blank. I have gone through the manual and all the menu options under 'Device settings' but find no help. Is there a way to reset it without rebooting the devise. I have set up a static IP address and other

• I can not connect my RLC-411WS to my RLK4-210WB4. When I go to my device list the camera is in the list with an IP address from the NVR. I assign the camera a channel and click apply and the status shows Connect failed. Help. IMAG16331.jpg

• I recently installed the ReoLink, but my challenge is to be able to turn on the recording mode at will. When I leave the house, I want it to start watching for motion. My thought is to get a Levitron appliance switch that I can control from Wink, then have a "robot" that I can click on to turn on th

• What is the maximum resolution the camera 410ws can captured to view locally. Can't see the different when switching from 720 and 1080

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now