• Is there a way to change the video resolution for Motion Detection email? Also it will be great if atleast able to change the subject line for each camera.

• We purchased the system with a RLN4-210W NVR and two RLC-210W cameras. We have the system set up and one camera connected and working very well. We are very happy with the image quality. The location we chose for the second camera is too far away for a good wifi signal. We have picked up a range ext

• I have discovered an apparent issue with the wifi password on the RLC-410WS. I tested the camera on my home network, and everything worked fine. I took it to a client's home, but could not get it to connect to their wifi. After much trial and error, I found that the wifi password can not be longer t

• billy here. as simple as the RLC-411WS is, I can not get the camera to connect with my modem. what am I doing incorrect?

• Does the NVR auto record all the time or do I have to start each camera manually? Also how do I erase videos, please.

• I am looking at getting the NVR for my cameras. I am curious what the recording time is? I understand that it is dependent on a lot of variables, but considering the worst case scenario of one 1440P camera, 30FPS, 24X7 recording, how many hours can I record?

• I'm trying to use a RLC-410WS on Synology's Surveillance Station. It isn't listed in the dropdown of cameras, so I tried to set it uo as ONVIF, but I keep getting errors. When trying to "test connection" it fails. When trying to save it fails with, "can't access cameras capabilities." Has anyone set

• I bought three cameras like this on Amazon and unlike the other RCL-420 is the system information displayed show IPc_3816M Build 16041900 IPC_3816M V2.0.0.0 806_16041900 IPC_3816M11000000000

• The setting sets to overwrite the SD Card but this message start appears for some reason.

• My Router receives a dynamic IP address from the internet provider. How can I access the Camera remotely via Windows 7 PC if the router's address can change at any time? When a motion detection email alert is sent, does it contain IP address information that can then be used to access real-time ca

• The NVR would be installed behind a common Ethernet router. This router will obtain a IP address via DHCP from the internet service provider. Hence there will be no fixed IP address through which the NVR can be accessed. Can a remote windows 7 PC access the NVR....given that the NVR is behind a rout

• Recently purchased an RLC-410 and once in a while it hangs and requires a power cycle. I have another RLC-420 and it has been working very well. Both cameras are attached to an 8-port PoE switch. I tried swapping ports including between the 420 and 410 and 410 still hangs. I'm still trying to dete

• Is it possible for an alarm to capture more than one still image? In my testing with ftp, each alarm (Motion alarm) creates one .jpg file and one .264 video file. The jpeg image is good, but I cannot view the .264 file. So if the camera could save many .jpg files for each alarm, that could be usefu

• Got email yesterday and tried to install new firmware for camera RLC-410 & RLC 422, both gave error 'Update failed!. Please check file'. Also no option in Windows Client app under maintenance to remote update as shown in instruction PDF. undefined

• I have had this NVR system with 4 wifi cameras and have yet to be able to view any of it away from home. I have followed the "EASY" steps but to no avail. I have downloaded the app to my android and my iPad and installed the client on my laptop, Scanned the QRC code and nothing! Very frustrating. I

• One antenna mounting screw was stripped and the adjustment allen screws are very poorly (and shallow) located behind the antenna mounts.

• I am looking to add another camera to my setup and I am considering the RLC-422. I can see from the specs that this has 4x optic zoom but I can't tell from the pictures or description if its possible to adjust the direction of the camera manually. I currently have the RLC-410 and these are very adju

• Specs mention there are 2 SATA Slots. Q: so I can install 2 SATA Drives? Q: is RAID (specifically MIRRORING) supported? Max Capacity of 8TB is mentioned Q: is this PER SATA SLOT or is does this mean a limit of two 4TB drives??? Nothing is mentioned about MAXIMUM RECORDING RESOLUTION vs number of

• I have tried several pictures to add as my avatar and they are all UNDER 150kb and it says the max allowed is 512kb...what gives??

• I recently bought this system and so far I am not impressed with company claiming to have simple set up. I had all cameras connected and mounted but when I went in and changed the wifi password and clicked apply, they all vanished and will not reconnect. I made sure they were all checked like the sc

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now