Reolink Doorbell Camera "appetizers" Here!
Hey friends! We surveyed doorbell cameras back in June and learned that Reolinkers needs video doorbells with the demands of easy installation, budget-friendly, rich features, and stable internet connection. We will try our best to reach your needs.
Now let's enjoy the appetizers. (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ
Basic Version Doorbell Camera:
Power: hardwire AC power supply 8-24V AC, or DC 24V.
Video Resolution: 2K
Audio: Two-way audio with noise cancellation.
Detection: Motion detection + AI detection
Storage: Micro SD card or Reolink Cloud or Reolink NVR.
Smart Home: works with Google Assistant /Alexa
Support third-party software
Note: The above specs may change.
Thank you all for your patience and interest in the doorbell camera. I'll keep you updated about the design and production of the doorbell camera.
Feel free to comment on the feature you would like for the doorbell camera.
The doorbell trial is open!
Click here to know more, https://bit.ly/39Ce0gX.
tenback last edited by
@reolink-fiona Hope you can also add custom sound support, so you can play audio files on the doorbell when pressed. Fun for haloween and x-mas
snuuuz last edited by snuuuz_491893022724241
Please consider having a portrait mode which has a field of view tall enough to see if there is a package left on the doorstep as well as seeing a person’s face. Logitech had one like that but is not available in Canada. Very happy with our Argus 2 for the backyard!
snuuuz last edited by
Great if your doorbell can show this:
Pascal last edited by
its a very very good news and if we can to integrated In Reolink environment will be great.
the quality of the sound, please focus on this topic as you can do for the video
night vision in colour, important
Poe power it is nice
external ring bell
possibility to command a door, important too
if you want I am open to test it for free
thanks in advance
A Reolink fan
Franco last edited by
Capacità di lasciare un messaggio audio se non siamo a casa.
Luke Wakeford last edited by Luke Wakeford_75002144653514
Sounds good tho would love a hardwired PoE version!!
also HomeKit support please!!
brian vr4 last edited by
@reolink-fiona hey Fiona, great to see it is on the roadmap, but will be key to see it having these features
*Motion detection and pre-record
*SD card and NVR record
*POE with a separate version for battery and Wi-Fi
*Chime inside the house
*ring and open app when someone pushes the button, showing the video and a PTT button on screen
*IP rated for setups exposed to all weather conditions
*Button with soft glow LED back
*Switched output to trigger a 3rd party lock, through the popup window which shows the video to allow the door/gate/etc to be opened
*Different interchangeable facias
*Has to be slim and aesthetically pleasing
EverythingBySam last edited by
This is awesome news as I have ask your support multiple times and was just about the purchase a Unifi G4 Pro doorbell.
Furthermore on Brian's suggestions would be
- Angled mounting bracket
- Wide FOV (105°+)
- ONVIF, RTSP support etc for Blue Iris, Home Assistant, Deep Stack, ETC integration
- Mounting template in the box
- Secondary camera on bottom to see any packages instead of head to toe (if its easier)
Nice to haves:
- Motion sensor light that turns on to help you get the right key and unlock the door
- Facial recognition
- custom chimes or greetings
- pre-recorded message playback if you are on holidays or away (i.e. "Put any packages behind the pot plant.", "We are current away until the 5th.")
Thanks for making products we all want!
Thank you for all your support and suggestions! I will collect your requests and forward them to the product team!
SandyDE last edited by
- Chime inside the house
- Chime outside the house (garden...)
- possible more than 1 Chime
- display/screen inside the house
Melomax last edited by
Will this doorbell camera have
a possibilty to open the door by a code?
have a nice day
procedo last edited by procedo_460708905156764
It is a real pitty reolink did not come up with a doorbell camera any sooner, so i already purchased a a other brand.
But beter late then never.
I would like:
- PIR sensor with adjustable senitivity. So moving objects not close to the door are not registered based on image.
- onvif support
- Matching ( multiple) doorbel chime on WIFI so not all house inhabitants need the app installed / dont need my phone in reach. and also can place the chime longer distance away from doorbell.
- Fast resonse in the app on the phone. So no need to do x many clicks before i am able to talk, Design you UI well. My current doorbell suck at this.
- Try to remove latency ( might not alway be possible)
- Face recognitions and based on recognised face different ringtone on phone / chime
- Large field of view. or even beter, adjustable ( manual of digital)
- night vision with selectable areas that are not part of the exposure caculation. I have one object near by my front door and with night vision the exposure calculation make the image very dark due to the overexposure of the nearby object. ( i wish this on all camera's)
- Allow on the back a little space so a few cm excess install cable can fit in to allow for easy install. Or better, allow install wires to be cinnecte to bracked and doorbell plugs in bracket.
ckam_ca last edited by
@reolink-fiona POC and ONVIF please.
md last edited by mdunning_323765759099098
@metal-me_488723804848306 I doubt it will communicate with a lock. Maybe a future model will.
@ckam_ca_242158725816541 Yep, PoE and ONVIF support are available on the doorbell
Balimelón last edited by
Please, make the WiFi connectivity reliable enough so it can really used. I have tried a few WiFi doorbells, and WiFi option is useless, even though you install an access point just a few meters away from the doorbell. For the rest of features, the community is asking for very good options, so as long as you take them in account, I believe you will have an awesome doorbell in your products catalogue. Thanks!
@balimelón_362138258030731 Hello there, thank you for the suggestion. The video doorbell that we are going to release will support dual-band WiFi for a more stable network connection.
@tenback_266134903410848 Not sure if we can add some holiday ringtone to the doorbell at the moment. But you will be able to record a voice message via the phone app and set up the doorbell to play the voicemail.
@snuuuz_491893022724241 Thank you for the suggestion, snuuuz. We are sorry that we may not make this feature on this doorbell.