• When setting up the RLC423, how am I supposed to know what to put in the "email" portion of the set up I know my receiver address (me obviously), but what is smtp server or port or sender address.... Where do I get all this info?

• What am I missing? I can add presets and use them but they are not being saved. Mac Client version 2.2.8.30 RLC-423 firmware: 1168_160700808_v1.0.0.30

• I just bought another reolink wireless camera and now i am unable to use the app to view both my cameras. I also cannot download or view any recordings.

• I have two RLC-410 cameras configured in exactly same way. One of them has a background audio noise in video/audio stream. The noise is quite high and far above an acceptable level, it drowns out quiet speech. I've tried to reset the device, upgrade to latest firmware and switch location with the ot

• I'm wondering if power adapters supposed to come with each camera. for some reason one came with the RLC-410S, but not with the RLC-411S. If I am supposed to get one, how do I get it sent out versus returning it and ordering a brand new one altogether?

• Hello, I purchased the 8 channel/2TB NVR from Amazon 3 months ago. Over the weekend, it must have lost power, and now it will not turn back on. The power supply has a green LED light that turns on when plugged in and remains on for several minutes after it is unplugged, but the NVR itself will neve

• This is a really valid and significant question. The RLK16-410b8 has slots for up to 16 cameras. At 16 cameras 4TB is not a lot of recording time unless you use a low graphic setting, in which case you may as well get a lower end system elsewhere. I’m looking at 9-10 cameras for the system I’m envis

• I am able to log in remotely from another computer offsite but I can't get the live feed to show. I can change settings & do anything else besides view live feed. I am viewing the IP camera from Public IP:Port # so everything is configured correctly. Just need to figure out whats going wrong with th

• hi, I have a rlc-411 and I look for the rtsp equivalent streams short example: rtmp://ipaddress/bcs/channel0_main.bcs?channel=0&stream=0&user=admin&password=123456 rtsp://ipaddress:554/h264Preview_01_main rtmp://ipaddress/bcs/channel0_sub.bcs?channel=0&stream=1&user=admin&password=123456 rtsp://i

• I've been looking at the RLK16-410b8. Can I set different cameras to different speeds and settings? For example, I was thinking of adding a 9th camera for my front door. I'd like that one on all the time at high resolution. I'd like my other entrances on all the time also, but at a lower resolution,

• I have updated several of my cameras with Reolink models and am quite happy with them. I have small indoor ONVIF cameras that I can't replace with Reolink ones because they are small inconspicuous shelf standing units and Reolink doesn't seem to have anything comparable. Can the Reolink NVR handle a

• I'm working with 3 Reolink cameras. (1) 411WS and (2) 410WS. I've successfully logged into the 411 from Google Chrome. It took alot of experimenting, but it's finally working. By the way, for those of you wondering, you need to port forward port 80 and port 1935. Now, while I've gotten that one to w

• Where is the limitation of 4TB per HDD coming from? If I can install two 4TB drives for a total of 8TB, can I install ONE 8TB drive for a total of 8TB storage. If yes, can I install TWO 8TB drives for a total of 16TB storage?

• Can you please document the URLs for getting at the different streams? The default RTSP url seems to give the "clear" stream. I also need to access the lower resolution stream for previews. Also, Genius Vision can't seem to recognize the 410 and 411 cameras with the newest firmware as supporting ON

• I purchased 3 RLC-422 cameras, and one RLC-423 camera. I'm having them installed this Friday. I set them all up on a RLN8-410 DVR. The three 422 cameras are operating as expected. The 423, not so much. No image, nothing, just "VIDEO LOSS" on that channel. The DVR has the firmware upgraded (Build 1

• When I view my Reolink cameras with the Camera's built in webserver streaming video, I get nice crystal clear images. When I use the CGI Snapshot, I get images that are darker and slightly grainy. When I use Blue Iris, I get grainy images that become ugly and horrible when the window is made small

• Hi there, Is there any way to change password again on the IP Camera itself? Not the default password, just one that is already set. I can't see any option to change the password on each camera. I have tried on the Windows PC software and iOS app to find the option but can't! Thanks Theo

• Hi, I initially had my RLC 410 set to email 30s of video footage upon motion detection - the detection worked well, but the video files were heavily distorted when viewed in VLC Player, and unplayable in Quicktime. I just upgraded to the latest firmware, and this appears to have completely fixed th

• I have 5 410's, 2 411's, and 1 423. They all seem to lose their time settings and often. I have double checked all the settings, all cameras took their respective firmware updates with no issues. All cameras are connected via POE switch, the video stream is great, the interface is good, and no issue

• I'm hoping to confirm how power is supplied to these cameras. They are listed as POE cameras and a POE NVR, but the diagrams of the cameras are showing a separate DC power input. If this camera is plugged into the NVR via CAT5 cable then I shouldn't need anything connected to the DC power input on t

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now