• Has anyone else compared these cameras to other brands? Using the Clear setting (2K resolution) I think the image quality is good (much better than my analog Zmodo system with 480 TV lines), but it doesn't look like 2K to me. In fact, it doesn't even look like 720p. Comparing this camera footage to

• I recently bought the 8CH PoE NVR with three RLC-422-P dome cameras, and one Reolink RLC-423. Before installing everything, I felt it best to test each camera, and good thing, too, because nothing works as advertised. The NVR boots up to the Setup Wizard, and allows me to enter a password, but the

• Hello: I was wondering if it is possible to turn off the LED lights at night. I have my own lighting, and am finding that the LED lights are too strong and tend to wash out the picture at night. I reviewed the user manual, and did not find this questions addressed. Any assistance would be appreci

• When download the video there no sound, do i need some encoding ? or ... ?

• Have the NVR set on sensitivity '1", with masking of some bushes that move with the wind, still have recording and email, even with no people or animals present...Any suggestions

• trying to add an external drive, the NVR see's it but initialization fails, any ideas ?

• I just recently received an rlk4-210wb4 system. I have only setup two cams so far but everything works pretty well except the time setting. It has been running for just over a day and a half and I have had to reset the time at least 10 times. It always seems to stay on the proper day but times advan

• I setup my rl410 to my ftp server. I can see the files uploading, but they are writing and overwriting very incorrectly causing large gaps in footage this is what it's doing a. deletes itself after hitting max size and starts the next video b. Starts as a jpeg and turns into an mp4 c starts as a

• Are there any new PTZ cameras coming out, I have RLC-423, but I wish the Zoom was more then 4X. Any chance this will improve?

• I just got yesterday a RLC-423, installed it in a pole using only ethernet cable and a Linksys POE+ switch. Everything was working fine until today, I decided to test lowering the resolution to improve performance in my surveillance station (synology). After I saved the changes the camera restarted

• I have a RLC-210W that is only 36 feet away from the NVR yet I can only get the dot at the bottom of the wifi icon to be green. I interpret this as one bar of signal and the video feed is dropped a lot. My second camera is 24 feet from the NVR and it only has 2 bars of signal. Is there any way to en

• Just installed a new 16 camera system and trying to upgrade the firmware on all of the cameras. Your instructions that come with the zip file do not agree with my Reolink Client software. You say to go to maint and choose "Frimware Upgrade" but my version of Reolink Client does not have this optio

• If I purchase a 16 channel POE NVR for my home cameras system and also want to attach a number of other POE cameras via a POE switch in my barn, what is the max number of cameras the 16 POE NVR can handle? Is it only 16 (the number of POE ports) or the 16+ some other number of additional IP cameras?

• I just got my camera, followed all instructions to configure camera, very simple, but login fail in my phone app and doesn't work on my pc either. On my pc got a red question mark on the device. Please help

• I have the RLC-410 configured behind a DSL modem on IP 10.0.1.131 port 9991. I have the port properly forwarded on the modem. When I browse (Firefox) to the modem's WAN IP 123.456.789.123:9991 I get the normal RLC-410 GUI login screen. I insert the correct username and password then get the followin

• I'd like to type my ip address in a browser and be able to view the image. Is there a string of commands that will enable me to do this? I had it working for a few hours using a string but now I can't duplicate it. Thank you

• I put in wireless extenders to help expand my wireless coverage at home. however my wifi camera’s seem to be intermittently losing signal or disconnecting. It reconnects and logs in fine but just constantly disconnecting and then reconnecting. Besides switching to wired, any other suggestions?

• We are in the middle of having a barn rebuild and once it is done we want to install a POE monitoring/security system in it. I have heard great things from this company's quality and support, so any thing people can add that would make this install even better would be welcomed. We plan on on instal

• is there a way to setup the 410ws to get better pictures on the live video the picture looks much better than the snapshots it saves. i use the 410ws as a weathercam, when its sunny the pictures are really good, and take up about 250 kb but when it gets a little bit cloudy outside the quality goes

• With my Reolink RLC-423 connected with Ethernet cable to my Netgear router, my router keeps losing connection to the internet and I have to keep rebooting it. What is it about the camera that could be causing this?

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now