• Having had lower quality security cameras in the past of the Bullet type I had the issue of spiders which seemed to delight in making their homes around the camera's which meant you often saw a strand of web moving across the front, which, during the night sent the camera crazy as it kept thinking t

• Good afternoon Looking through the NVR 3.1 manual to get some clue about the RLN8-410 user interface... In there I see this: - Four-Camera View: Divides the screen into four viewing windows, each showing images from one camera. So..Is this really the absolute limit to show only 4 cameras at onc

• Wenn ich mir das letzte Video, das die Kamera bei einer Bewegung gemacht hat, ansehen will, muss ich meist 20 oder mehr Videos zurück scrollen. Wieso ist sie letzte Aufnahme nicht zu Beginn der Video Reihe?

• Good afternoon Let's say I have a storage room where I need to place cameras further away than 20 or 30 meters... can I just connect to one of the PoE ports a switch and connect more cameras there? I assume those 8 ports are internally connected to a 100MB switch fabric, so any device connected se

• The specs for the cameras just say 12V or PoE, they don't give a voltage range. Can anyone tell me what the true voltage range is? I would like to connect them to a 12V battery and have a solar panel charge the battery. Due to that the voltage could vary from 12.3 up to 14.7. Camera models I have ar

• Hello! I have been using some security cameras for home purposes in the past few years. I now have a new use case for my summer house: security + see animals. Many of them get closed to the house when I am not there and I would be interested in getting some snapshot images... especially at night.

• conectar cámara reolink E1 a skipe ¿es posible?

• I want to install this camera at my beach house on the wifi I have there. Can I remotely access the camera for live view by my iphone 50 miles away

• I have a RLN410-16 with less than 16 cameras. I also have 2 Ubiquiti access points and a Mikrotik router which are all POE. Can I plug them into the RLN410-16 simply for the purpose of supplying power? Thanks, Michael

• I will be installing cameras facing a glass storefront (from the inside out). I am wondering if I will be able to see people's faces clearly or will the sunlight coming through the glass blind the cameras, specifically the B800/D800 cameras?

• I have enjoyed streaming video from my RLC cameras using VLC (Windows, Linux). The "internet" claims that 5KPlayer is "more better" than VLC, so naturally I want to compare the two. On VLC, I use this URL: rtsp://192.168.1.52:554/h264Preview_01_main It pops a login box for the user name and password

• I recently purchased the RLK8-800B4 system and a few of my runs will be longer than the supplied ethernet cables. Should I get Cat6 or Cat6A cable? Is a cable with a drop (aka ground) wire needed? Trying to avoid spending half of what I paid for the system in additional bulk cable but I also want to

• Hello. I have problem with my Reolink-520. Some of my videos (mini clips) were recorded wont run properly. They just loading successfully with max kpbs and start dropping to zero and the clip freeze.Theres a two ways to watch them: Switching to Fluent mode (Super low quality) / Download and preview

• I have got 2 RLC522's installed and running. One of them has started to fog up and it is almost impossible to see anything from it. The other one has a bit of fogging. It is on the INSIDE of the camera (I have made sure the front of the lens is clear) What is the best way of clearing this? Is this a

• Good afternoon (o; After testing several open source NVR solutions I would like to know from RLN8/RLN16 users about their experience as the specs/datasheets aren't clear to me... - What does the "can play 4 synchronous streams" mean for the RLN8-410? - Is that in live view I only can watch 4 strea

• Please forgive me for my lack of knowledge but I purchased the reolink RLC-410W cams and would like to record 24/7 video not just motion clips. Can this be done with a Mac Mini and an external drive connected to the Mac Mini? I don't use the Mini very often and would like to put it to use if it can

• On top of Motion Zones not working, Smart Detection is not working either. We just received a winter storm in the North East and the cameras recorded all of the night snow. Filtering the view to just vehicles and people also showed just snow. These cameras are not functioning as advertised.

• I have purchased an NVR (RLN16-410). I have a server cabinet that it will be placed in. It needs to go there because that is where all the network cabling terminates. Because of this I won't be able to use HDMI. The unfortunate thing is the web interface is no where near as good, in fact it's pretty

• Hi, I have a strange issue with all my Reolink cameras. Within Blue Iris I have setup 2 cameras, receiving signals from the same physical camera, one with HD settings (2560x1440) and one with SD settings (640x352). With this setup I follow the setup by The Hook Up (https://youtu.be/fwoonl5JKgo) an

• So i updated a 8-410 box non -e to the latest version and now the UID is buggered, it wont work, turn it off and on, etc refuses to work with the UID. as sooon as i change to IP it works, i just keep getting auth issues. Anyone else experianced this? the -e firmware update works fine this is only no

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now