• My Argus camera's seem to not be recording PIR events from my pets in my home. They will send my phone an alarm push notification, yet no recording file is found. The SD cards have plenty of room and when I test the camera by moving in front of them, it records me. I'm thinking if the PIR event is m

• Hello, Is it possible that a RLC-420 has no UID ? If Yes, how to Get one ? I tried to factory reset the Cam, to update Firmware to latest yesterday, but whithout success... As shown in the attached picture, the "ASCENCEUR" has no UID, then We cannot monitor it via the Android App. Thank you for

• Hi, Is there a way I can get the UID of the cameras attached to an NVR remotely. I didn't take photos of the individual cameras before installing and have a couple of issues that may need RMA. I'm remote from the cameras but have full access to the NVR via client apps .. thanks in advance.

• I'm hearing that there is a firmware update for the Argus. What does it change? Three of my cameras have firmware 0509_2057-2051-2 and two of them have 0605_2089_2051_2.

• Hello all, I hope you can advise. I have a 2 month old RLC-410S. It's been operational for about 5/6 weeks. I have a 4 port POE hub and have run an outdoor Cat6 cable to the camera. I have a basic RJ45 crimp tester which shows each pin is connected at each end. The Camera works flawlessly in terms

• I noticed a new upgrade was available for my new Reolink Argus to version 0509_2057_2051_2 but every time i try to upgrade it gets to 57% then says Upgrade failed on my android phone Screenshot_20170614-170310-1-1.png

• Sorry everyone, not sure which forum to post this in. I just purchased 7 outdoor cameras along with the 8ch NVR. So far I love the system but there are some things that I cannot figure out. First off everything is setup properly and working great. First problem-I am using only MAC and when using the

• I am looking to create a system using a separate network switch for 3 of the cameras that have longer runs. The attached picture is what I am thinking. Can this model NVR be used with a network switch for 3 of the 8 cameras? Will the NVR be able to see/connect and record the 3 cameras on the separat

• Is there a way either physically at the camera or via the software to turn the camera off other than pulling the power plug on it.

• I've put up a couple of RLC420 by ay of a test and am using a Synology NAS box to store images. So it started recording fine for a couple of days and has now stopped. The NAS has lots of spare space (over 3TB) and I cannot see any settings that would cause this. Any ideas team?

• Hello, Does Reolink have an nvr that can handle 4 or 8 of these (RLC-411WS) cameras and record in full 4MP @30Fps ? the in camera sd card is nice but i want to record for 1 or 2 weeks at a time 24hrs a day 7 days a week. Also on a side note reolink desktop software seems to limit the fps to 25 whi

• Hello, I got a RLC-411WS a few days ago and wanted to update the firmware but after downloading from reolink website the update failed. Now i want to know how do i check the current firmware version and what is the latest to compare and see if i need to do an update or not ? thank you and i have a

• hi there our old router broke and had to get a new one. I was wondering if anyone knows how to chnage the wifi settings on the camera as it now wont let us log in due to the wifi address and password being different ? thanks

• I have a Reolink RLC 420 which I have on test on our network. It has picked up DHCP from our server and I can see it via a browser on its IP But I cannot see how to save recording Assume this is simple but ..... TIA all

• Plugged in the Ethernet cable, and the power cable. Opened the app and nothing happened. It says the camera exists but will not connect.

• I recently installed two RLC-410 cameras. NTP synchronization is not working. I get I am getting emails, remote view currently works. I am getting an error: "Failed. Failed to verify configuration." All of my computers on this network sync with various NTP servers. I am on the latest firmware buil

• Hey there, i´m almost happy with my Argus. But there is one pretty annoying thing. It´s not possible to change the PIR (or any other) setting without the app. I´m using openHAB for my Smart Home purposes and even presence detection. I would like to use this presence detection to change the PIR set

• Hello, I have 3TB NVR and 8 RLC-410 PoE Cameras. I get roughly 5 Days on cycling recording. What is the best resolution you suggest while having a decent quality still. Thanks

• Hi, Just wanted to share my feedback on the wifi 1MB camera security system: I have been satisfied with it and enjoyed all the features. I like that thé nvr can record 14 days, the email notification is easy to sep up, I love the sound recording as well. and recently I used Poe switch and splitters

• Camera RLC-410 POE powered, experimental traffic surveillance. First audio hum problem solved. Camera tested fine. When fixed in position on a tree it emitted a loud audio hum. This was caused by an earth ground loop as the camera was screwed directly into the tree. I presume that internally the cas

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now