• Hi, Does NVR software has the ability to notify when detected the HDD is about to fail or failed to record?

• When you test your FTP connection, it actually attempts to make some bogus directory (which is blocked by the server). The log below should explain the issue. Anyway, FTP will work even if the test says it does not. (001090)6/8/2017 0:34:23 AM - (not logged in) (192.168.0.22)> Connected, sending we

• Hi, I have used the camera for just about a month and it has now stop working. I have it connected to the POE Passive Injectors with 12V 2A Power Supply. I have probed the power supply which is still supplying 12V, which rules out the power supply fault. What else can cause the camera from not pow

• I've 4 cameras (2 RLC-423 , 1 RLC410WS and a RLC420), i just update 3 of them with the newest firmware 675_17032xx, unfortunately i write down the RLC-423's firmware to RLC410WS....now it is "working" like the 423, but of course without all the features of the 410 WS. Firmware upgrade (to the right

• Hi I'm a total newbie and I want to install a Reolink 420 on the outside corner of my house. I'm confused about what I need besides the camera. Do I need some sort of poe device too? How is it all hooked up? I tried to find a guide but it's confusing. Here's what I want to accomplish: I want it t

• I just got a rlc-423 and set it up. I can get it to work very well using the supplied 12v DC input but when I try using Poe nothing happens. I'm using a " PIXNOR DC 48V 0.5A POE Injector Power Supply Over Ethernet Adapter with UK Plug for 12V 24V 48V POE Device" from Amazon which plugs in directly t

• Hi, Why is my Ethernet port throughput reported at constant 0 KB/s on my Reolink RLC-410S? I am seeing this by accessing the webpage of the ipc. Selection_114-2.jpg

• What is the "FTP Postpone" option exactly doing? This is not explained at all in the manual. FTP-Postpone.png

• Hello all, I have been having an issue with both my Reolink RLC-410 camera, both seem to be stuttery at times. Both camera are the same in terms of stuttering. Settings: Stream Type: Clear Resolution: 2560 x 1440 Frame Rate: 30 Maximum Bitrate: 8192 H.264 profile : High Antiflicker: Off Ex

• Hi, I am using Reolink RLC-410S and I am using the web interface of the camera to view live streaming on my Chrome browser. But I am getting video stuttering when viewing on Clear mode with 2560x1440, 8192bit rate, 25fps. Why is that? Also can I know why there is only up to 25fps option to choose

• So I just got the RLC-410 today and was all excited to set it up. Once I got it all configured I noticed a major problem with it. If the camera detects any motion, the camera makes this really loud click/chirp noise - and then the camera stops recording for about 20 seconds. What in the eff.... I ac

• I see other people are using a Reolink 410 for Weather Undergound. I think I have the FTP set up properly, but it is not working. Could someone give me a brief tutorial on how to do it?

• Is there a fixed rate that an RLC-410 and RLC-422 send MPEG key frames at? If so, is it at all possible to add an option to change it? Also, is there a way to force TCP over UDP? This would go a long way in terms of eliminating the last bit of smearing with ZoneMinder.

• I cannot access the allen screw in order to make adjustments because the antenna post is BLOCKING. See attached picture. Any suggestions...?? IMG_0164-small.jpg

• When I first got this camera, it had a strange TINT issue. Everything is in purple. Mainly anything GREEN is in PURPLE color. I believe it updated the firmware at the time, and it corrected it. Now, I just updated to the latest firmware. And I am back to the PURPLE TINT color on anything GREEN. So

• I have a 16 channel NVR with several RLC-410s cams. Whats the maximum feet i can run Cat6 ethernet cable and have the cams work? Is there a recommended POE switch or POE injector for long runs when using the NVR? I'm assuming for my runs of about 100 feet plus i need something like this? BV-TECH 8

• With your software I cannot name the file name that will be uploaded to a web site. This is very important as the file(single photo) need to be overwritten on the web site. This limits this camera and your software, making me purchase a third party software and run my computer 24/7. This is not impo

• Just recently installed a RLC-410WS camera at my business and it mostly works great. Unfortunately the camera position is near the limit of my WiFi range which causes a very unstable connection. I'm wondering if there is an option to disable the WiFi and connect over a wired connection. I currently

• I'm looking to upgrade two of my bullet (410s) to RLC-423 cameras, but I could not locate them in the US Amazon store like other Reolink equipment. I could only find the vertical mount for this camera. Is this camera one that can only be purchased directly from the Reolink site? Maybe I will wait f

• Yesterday morning I received the email from Reolink for the new Argus play and say program. I immediately went to the site and attempted to sign up, however, every time I finished and clicked submit, it would get hung up on processing.

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now