• I finally ordered my RLC 423. Please help on determining proper power option. The wire run is under the eaves of the roof (dry area out of weather), about 45 feet long to both house ac power and an Ethernet switch, (then to a Synology sever). Wire will be Cat6. Switch is a Netgear, but not with AT c

• I'm newer to the product, but loving it. I did have a question that I'm sure you all have either faced or will face in the future. When a new firmware is released for both cameras and NVR, do you lose all existing configuration settings unless you "Export" and "Import" after the firmware update is

• I'm looking at installing a RLC-410WS to monitor the back of our property using the motion detection feature. If I decide to install a complete system in the future it would be POE, would it be possible to attack this camera to a POE system that included a NVR in the future? I don't have the money t

• Please suggest how to fix it. The firmware is up to date. Or can I manually switch off the motor, is it possible?

• Just a quick question. Background: I have setup a Reolink camera system consisting of 10 POE cameras and a single 16-port POE NVR. Eight of the ten cameras are IP based (not directly connected to the NVR but attached to POE switch) and two are directly connected to the NVR getting a private IP (172

• I got two of these and two more on the way but I'm starting to have second thoughts about these cameras. I love them when they work but this is going to be the third time I'll need to climb up to them and bring it down to troubleshoot. It's starting to get annoying, especially since I live in the tr

• 1) The manual calls for checking the LED with no picture to illustrate. I assume the LED is the small speck at the bottom of the front side of the camera. It is not coming on. 2) Camera is consuming 20mA, so it has some life. 3) I can cause the IR LEDs to illuminate by darkening the receptor. Came

• Why is this model no longer available on Amazon?

• Hello community. I'm setting up a home system, mainly to view outside around my home. My plan is to buy the RLK8-410B4 kit and then add on 4 more cameras, but I'm having trouble picking which cameras to add on. The 411 compaired to the 422 camera look like they serve very different purposes but fro

• I have noticed cameras (RLC-422) on the firmware build 16041904 or later are sending different email formats than older builds like 15082000. When the email is opened on my iPhone it is downloaded as plain text instead of HTML sometimes, not every time though. I am guessing Apples email client is fl

• Just learned that there's a new camera coming out but.. sold out??

• What is the maximum size SD card that can be placed into the RLC-411S and RLC-410S cameras?

• Hello, I just bought the Reolink RLK8-410B4 NVR Kit with 4 cameras and I have the following issue: After connecting the NVR to my TV, the mouse to the NVR, one camera to the NVR through Ethernet, the NVR to my router (an Apple Time Capsule 4th gen connected to my modem) and followed step by step th

• Does the RLK4-210WB4 have a zoom feature and if so how do I access it. Nothing in instructions

• Hi staff, I have a Reolink RLC-411. I need to upload on FTP 1 snapshot every 5 minutes. (it's a timelapse camera) I dont find this setting. By default the cam send a snapshot for hours. Thanks

• I've just been trying to solve a problem with the cruise path posted in another thread. I've updated to the latest firmware on the camera (1168-16070808) and I've also updated to the latest client software version. I've now found that the cruise path setting no longer works at all. On manual initia

• I have two WiFi cameras now with no DVR. I would like to add a NVR to my system with an additional two POE cameras. All cameras will be connected to the same network. Can I buy a single Reolink DVR that will be able to record video from both types of cameras?

• The whole User ID vs. email vs. Register account name thing is a bit confusing, as is the number of password locations ... My ccount vs. Cams vs. Mobile app. RLC-410WS (qty 3) Where do I set a User name vs. email address - is admin the standard default? Cam worked great when connected to the

• Any diagrams or description on how to use the Waterproof Lid that comes with the cameras? I would like to use this for a few of my devices, but it looks like it requires one to crimp their own cable after inserting it into the plastic lid; not able to use the provided cables. Just making sure I'm no

• Has anyone else noticed (with the 410ws and 411ws) that motion detection is much more sensitive and seemlingly erratic at night? I have my camera set to 30 and based on previous emails with support here is how motion detection works: ==================================== There are 1-50 levels to be

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now