• When trying to submit my application for the 5MP prototype, I keep getting the error "Submission Failed. Please try to submit again." All of the fields are properly populated and I have tried to submit multiple times with no lucky. 2017-07-25-19_50_49-Get-a-Prototype-of-Reolink-5MP-RLC-410-Security

• Hi, I am using VLC player on my PC to access to RTMP stream of my IPC. Can I find out from you, is this secure? Cuz the URI that I use is of following: rtmp://ipcaddr/bcs/channel0_ext.bcs?channel=0&stream=2&user=admin&password=plainpassword Is the "password" field able to be seen if someone uses

• Is it just me, or is the new "HTML5" web user interface on the camera reliant on flash for showing video? Is there a way to use the HTML5 native H264 support that's built into most modern browsers?

• Hi, I have set port forwarding of the following ports for my 1st IPC: Media: 9000 RTSP: 554 RTMP: 1935 HTTP: 80 I am able to access video streaming for my 1st IPC, however, I am not able to do that for my 2nd IPC with the following port forward: Media: 9001 RTSP: 555 RTMP:1936 HTTP: 81 Please he

• Is there a way to change the timezone in the Reolink app for the Argus? Because I can't find it and the timezone is wrong. IMG_9896.png

• Hello, IS there a possibility to create privacy areas with this camera? Just a black area within the camera picture which is not recording? E. g. Exclude The windows of my neigbour. Regards Sven

• I own several Reolink cameras including the 410WS 411WS and Keen. I love these cameras, but on all three, I feel like the motion detection algorithms could be significantly improved. While the sensitivity and area features are nice, the sensitivity does not take into consideration a bug flying past

• I am evaluating purchasing one of these cameras for security monitoring purposes, however, I currently only have slower DSL with limited upload speeds (3Mbps down, 384kbps-ish up) which I know is too slow for reasonable streaming - I can upgrade to 10 Mbps down and about 750 kbps up, but that is the

• Hey guys! Lately my RLC-423 Has been experiencing this really frustrating issue where PTZ no longer works. If I try to move the camera at all (using preset positions or through the thumb sticks thing) the camera disconnects/freezes/restarts. I can no longer rotate/zoom my camera :(. Anyone know

• I have 2 Keen cameras, one at home and one at work The one at work used to send email alerts from the motion sensing, but it stopped. When I check Enable from the Motion settings, it says "Motion Detection Setting Succeeded" But when I close and reopen the Reolink windows client, the check box is

• Here's the review I've just put on Amazon for the RLC-420. Setting up has been a bit of a disappointment. Let's hope the operation is more successful. ---------------------------------- Fitted this yesterday. Physical install was OK excepting the ethernet connector. this is in 2 parts: the ethernet

• Hi, I bought a RLN8-410 without hard disk. Temporarily I am using eSata external drive. I have 2 questions: 1) the POE output is 802.3af or 802.3at compliant? I am asking since I have only 1 cable going to the roof and I would like to power 2 cameras. Tried to do it by powering a Netgear GS105PE-100

• Hi, I recently bought 4 Reolink C1 cameras and I cannot get the motion detection notifications to work on Android and ios. I followed the instructions on the website (made sure that the motion detection was activated in the settings and also the push notification, made sure on android and iphone t

• I have a RLC-410 connected to POE NVR (RLN16-410) I feel the camera warm, IR Lights turn on at night and even the Ethernet port if blinking exactly as a working camera, however I cant see it on my DVR. I tried another camera and still... I also tried another port and still no go. Please advise wh

• I've just bought 2 of these cameras and I've configured them with my phone (no NVR for now) and I set the resolution to 2560 x 1440 (Clear) but the cameras keep revertingh back to 720p fluent and are VERY grainy. I select 'Clear', click the sisk to save the setting then when I go back and check it

• I have just received my Argus cameras and find: A. Can't view over the web B. Can't view with the PC or MAC client C. Can't view via IOS app remotely - just wont connect Who can help with C as the other 2 are being worked on I understand. Thanks Gary

• I just bought a Reolink POE RLC-410S security camera. My router is in an inconvenient place where I am not able to plug the camera directly into it. I did not want to buy a wireless security camera because I have not found them to be reliable in the past.. So I bought this POE camera instead. I purc

• The RLN8 comes preinstalled with a 2TB HDD. The spec sheet online says the max supported capacity is 4TB. Is that 8TB total (4 on the internal Sata on 4 on the eSATA?) or 4TB total, meaning I can either swap the internal to a 4TB and that would be it or only add 2TB to the external? Thanks

• just received this C2 cam. The hardware works as expected. V. pleased. But : the firmware (Win7 Pro - Chrome / Firefox ) needs urgent attention: 1 - provide separate profiles for image settings DAY / Night ( at least ). 2 - make image motion mapping-selection/setting SAVED after a reboot. 3 Annoy

• I have the most recent update on my 16 channel nvr. I would really love it if the NVR would have the option for FTP uploads of images. Large video ftp uploads are not possible with most people's servers and connections. I'm sure this is an update that is coming (being as all of the cameras have the

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now