• Like many people that pre-ordered the Argus 3 cameras, when setup, I was plagued by having to constantly tweak the settings to avoid false alarms. If you live a very static environment and don't deal with those issue, that's great. However, for those of us like me who live in environments that are v

• my brand new RLC-822A did successfully connect to my synology surveillance station using ONVIF protocol. Motion detection is configured to be based on camera setting. Camera configuration has in surveillance - push notification alarm checkmark only for person and car. But synology recognize motion s

• Hi, I just purchased an IP Dome (520) camera to test it out. Soemthing that I hadn't thought about, but had assumed, was that there would be a locking mechanism to make it more difficult for someone to come along and pull the camera off the wall/ceiling and either disable/steal it? But it seems pr

• I'm excited about the new Reolink 811A and E1 Outdoor cameras coming soon that are in trials! Lots of features users want. Will these be available by early summer in the USA? I will definitely buy a couple of these.

• I recently bought an RLN8-410, hardware rev. H3MB18 and had to update it in an attempt to address the flash support problem. Big mistake - it was at least working, even if only via the mobile app... The NVR keeps crashing (rebooting) after the update; the longest it's stayed up is about 3 minutes;

• I'm using the RLN16-410 w/ build build 1704070 NVR and I'm learning how to use the FTP and a back up option. I can't/won't update the firmware. This is my second NVR. I tried to update the firmware on a previous NVR and it bricked on me. I don't trust it. Anyways, despite setting it to "image only",

• Hello- I am having an issue with very low audio level (around -35-45 dB) on all my reolink cameras. I have Two RLC-410, two RLC-520, and one E1 wifi model. All connected to a 8 ch Reolink nvr. Every camera has a very low audio level. Even when people are talking in normal voices within 10-15 feet

• Hello; Our company recently acquired a Reolink set of 6 cameras + a NVR RLN8-410. We installed everything and it's working smoothly, but we have one problem, and it's the recording time. I've search for this for 2 entire days over internet and I can't believe anyone requested this, as it is enforc

• Having trouble getting this to work. Example: I have Camera 4 (front door) set up to send alert and record motion 24hrs a day. I enable "Trigger" for camera's 1, 2 and 3 but when I test by setting off an alert for Camera 4, I'm not getting any video capture for camera's 1, 2 and 3. Is there some spe

• Last year my wife upgraded her iPad and the old one sat on the shelf unused. This makes a great monitor while working at my desk. The battery doesn't last long so it is always plugged in. I preferred it be network hard wired but this version will not allow. [img]https://home-cdn.reolink.us/wp-conte

• The manual is a bit unclear, it mentions 4 TB but is that total for the entire system (aka 2TB internal and 2 TB external) or is it a max of 4TB external for a total of 6TB (2TB internal and 4 TB external)? Also, I see WD makes a specific drive for Security video recording (the purple model) but th

• I am a first time Reolink camera user and recently bought a E1 Pro to replace a 5-year old Xiaoyi WiFi camera for security monitoring. I finally received the product 1 week after ordering (which is a long time for people used to Amazon's next day or 2-day shipping speed) and played with it today. I

• Hi, after installing the latest firmware version 20110204 at my Reolink E1 Pro (hardware version IPC_513SD5) I cannot use the snapshot URL anymore to use the current picture in my Smart Home system. It looks like there is no web server running on port 80 and 445 like at my second IP camera RLC-410

• Hi, I am looking for a doorbell camera that has successfully confirmed working with Reolink nvr rln8-410e ? I know Reolink doesn't make a doorbell camera but does anybody here in the forum have success with an aftermarket one working with reolink nvr ? Thanks!

• I have 3 ubiquiti WiFi access points at my house. One of them is in my shed and a WiFi camera is about 4 metres from that access point. There is another access point outdoors that is much further away through 2 layers of tin and a brick wall. For some reason it always connects to the access point fu

• Does Reolink have any future plans for a doorbell camera or PTZ camera with built in mic and at least 8x optical zoom?

• Good morning In another thread I asked if it was possible to take snapshots externally so it could be launched for example from a cron job taking pictures at specific intervals... Interestingly the only answer I received that there a specific cameras who store interval shots onto SD card...but t

• I just purchased an RLC-511W camera for the outdoors. I’m trying to determine the best Sensitivity setting for motion detection. Finding it to be overly sensitive to light. Everything light related ... Car lights, turning on a light in the house, shadows changing on sunny days etc. I have a corner l

• What is the difference, if any between a RLN8-410 and a RLN8-410-E NVR? How does one go about physically determining which model is which?

• Hello, I was just wondering, can you use the power adapter 12v 2A to power the RLC-520 since it has a power port? Or is it strictly PoE cable?

Welcome Back!

Hi there! Join the Commnunity to get all the latest news, tips and more!

Join Now