Can you enable location awareness for the mobile app please. And have the capability to say for each camera if it continues to record or not if you’re home. Perhaps the location should relate to the notifications schedule, so it records but doesn’t notify when it sees a person at your house when you’re home.
homekit cameras do this really nicely, borrow some of their features.
Hello Dear, I think you should contact the support and tell them about an issue which you are facing so that they can easily help you to set up the Czech Language Manually. By the way, I was looking for someone who can give us a bit of advice about different Ways for Students to Spend Summer Holidays kindly check out this website and let me know if the links in an Article is genuine or not. Because I don't have any experience in it. So please help us.
Sorry for the inconvenience, because of the hardware limitation, the Argus Eco (and other battery-powered cameras) don't support the functions you mentioned. You may use an SD card to store the video at present if Relink Cloud is not available in your country.
(Caveat: I have only stand-alone cameras, no DVR.) When I want to set up cameras to view remotely, I have to define them by their UID, not their IP address. Each of my cameras automatically contacts the Reolink "Cloud" and registers using the UID. Maybe what happened when the Reolink App was activated was it learned a similar identifier, maybe an NVR UID.
Not having one to look at, I do not know if DVR's have a unique identifier that can be used for remote access.
My advice is to email email@example.com and ask, "How do I set up my Windows Reolink Client software to access a Reolink at a remote location?"
Even I was facing the same issue sometimes back with the windows client software and I had to do a hard reset after that I have been very cautiously using it. I had to write an essay regarding the history of windows and my friend suggested me to visit source studyclerk an essay writing service. I gave them the requirement of my essay and they completed my essay in one day and the content of the essay was also very good. I would recommend studyclerk to everyone who wants to get an essay written.
Hi,its unable to digital zoom on mac client when live view or playback, but i will forward your request to our development team to follow up whether we can add this feature to our mac client in the future, thanks so much for your kindly patience in advance.
Argus Pro does NOT support web browser access. Please also disable anti-virus on your pc. Then, try to scan it again. If no success, please choose UID and put UID manually to login. Any further issue, it's recommended to email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to give feedback on the Argus 2 after one week of usage:
- NiceCam, good hardware and concept - Very limied connective possibilities due to infant software
- Push messages (iOS) ONLY contain the Camera Name, no picture! I programmed it myself with IP-Symcon (php) and Pushover before by using other cams.It is easily possible to send a picture or even 4 pictures combined to one (1 sec. gap) via push message. In iOS 13 this even is within the Lockscreen viewable.
- Push messages are triggert by every movement 😞 No chance to setup a delay time of (30sec~2min) to avoid spamming if someone is a larger time inside the detection range. This is a common scenario, when somesone stands before your door and rings the door bell! It just spams and finally you turn off notifications.....
- Mail delivery. One might say: let the cam send pictures to you by mail. This does'nt work reliable. I get 5 push messages and sometimes one mail with a pic but mostly only the push messages arrive with no mail.
- WiFi Connection. The Cams does'nt support Mesh, do they? The cam is often trapped inside the wrong access point and therefor "not reachable". One might say (as I read in the forum) set up two different SSIDs! But honestly: I won't change my network infrastructure because of only one device 😉
- No API: As I wrote in the post before: There is no documented API e.g. RESTful. So you have no chance to connect it to your smart home central, whatever you use. Two simple things I'd like to do via API: Set the status of motion detection on/off by http-push oder get an actual image shot via http-get. This has nothing to do with the cloud architecture, your App is using the same APIs to wake the cam and perform actions. I have seen many manufacturers building closed shop architectures. Most of them are never really successfull with this strategy...
As pleased I was in the beginnen with the installation and hardware, as disappointed I am after one week of usage 😞 This cam is good vor vanilla users and house wifes, but nothing for anyone with real home automatization interest.
Sorry for this hard judgement, I hope you take one or two adjustments into consideration, because they are not hard to implement or much expensive.
Hi, you can upgrade the single-camera or the nvr's firmware via the Mac client. It's not supported to upgrade the firmware for the cameras added or linked to the nvr system. If you want to upgrade the firmware for the cameras linked to the nvr, please do it on the NVR.
Hi Tim B, It's a pity that currently, all the battery-powered cameras including argus 2 don't support API command. We would like to forward your request to our senior engineer for future development. Thanks for your understanding.
It seems the NVR failed to connect the network cause the issue, if you reboot the router this NVR connected and power off the NVR to reboot this NVR, whether it can work or not? if still the same Could you please submit to email@example.com to troubleshoot this issue? Our support team will reply you as soon as possible.
About the stream type, please refer to https://support.reolink.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005238413-The-Difference-Between-Clear-Fluent-and-Balanced About the bitrate, you may set it according to your internet bandwidth.
For Argus 2 and Argus Pro, the PIR sensitivity can only be set as low, mid and high. We have a plan to change this setting in the future. You may make a subscription to get the newest update: https://reolink.campgn4.com/Subscribe-Us.
Thank you for reaching out to us. For the scene mode, temporarily, you can only control it manually rather than enable/disable in a fixed period automatically. Three of your suggestions will be forwarded to our R&D team, we will notify you via email if you subscribe to us. Thank you for your patience.